RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Wasa Flatbread, Thin & Crispy, Sesame, 2 Stay Fresh Packs, 6.7 oz (190 g) (Discontinued Item)

₽208.94
₽238.12
Экономия: ₽29.18 (скидка 12%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов

Отзыв оставлен lillanne Nov 25, 2011

Will buy again!

Addictively delicious

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3137441 Sep 17, 2012

Very thin, crunchy and just the perfect amount of sesame. Great with toppings or plain. Will definitely order again

My Favorites

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2012390 Jan 14, 2013

For years, I have purchased Wasa Flatbreads, Sesame Flavored and Rosemary. I can no longer do that because the two supermarkets that carried them in my area have gone out of business. I can't tell you how happy it made me to find them on your website. I hope you will be able to keep selling them. I love them and have them in different ways every day. It's the only type of WASA crackers that I like. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! PS I use your website for other products too.

Пожаловаться

Perfect for pairing with a bowl of Chili or just by itself

Отзыв оставлен 5009576147394366294 Nov 12, 2013

So sad that Wasa has discontinued their Thin & Crispy Flatbread. As a snack, spread with almond butter, or as a side with a bowl of chili, these are a tasty addition to your day.

Позиции 1-4 из 4