Really Good

Posted by 4851076362202331049 on Jul 31, 2013

This was better than I expected. It has good flavor and the right amount of zing like barbeque sauce should have. Its just less thick than regular bbq sauce, but a perfect substitute if you dont want your sauces to add carbs and calories.

Smokey Flavour

Posted by 5289148413547317686 on Aug 05, 2013

I'm from Australia so not sure if our BBQ sauce is a lot milder in flavour but I found it was had a stronger flavour and a lot more of a smokey flavour than our BBQ sauce but I really enjoyed it. Wasnt overly sweet compared to our BBQ sauce either, which I actually found good. I found I absolutely loved the smokey flavour and it is a great substitute product! Would highly recommend to all my friends. Would also work well in a marinade sauce to add flavour, will be trying that this week hopefully.

Not bad

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Apr 22, 2013

It smells and taste a bit artificial but it is not that much bad considering it is "calorie free" product If you really cares about taste and are picky, I dont recommend this product but dont forget this is "calorie free" If you expect perfect taste, then go buy other normal products with DAMN HIGH CALORIES

Muy rico pero poco espeso

Posted by xicagaga on Apr 05, 2012

Un sabor muy conseguido, aunque tal vez demasiado dulce para mi gusto. Lo único malo es la textura, que es muy líquida, sería mucho mejor si fuera algo mas espeso.

Best BBQ sauce

Posted by Reviewer1520258 on Jun 11, 2012

Not like normal BBQ sauces but taste is acceptable for a non calorie sauce!

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3212627 on Oct 25, 2012

This was actually very good!

BBQ

Posted by 5100510250552065780 on Jun 03, 2013

This BBQ sauce was as good or better than most of the high fructose corn syrup ones that you buy in the store.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3219990 on Apr 16, 2013

Love it!

favourite

Posted by Reviewer1389268 on Feb 04, 2013

My favourite for meat, vegetables ++. Lovely taste.

I'm shocked, taste great

Posted by 5213331069317021985 on Mar 09, 2013

Every very good will be getting more.