RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,218.79

₽1,953.06

Экономия: ₽734.27 (скидка 38%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5566645439094682402 Jan 22, 2016

My kids use it everyday.

Ok

Отзыв оставлен 5193470110066713199 Apr 12, 2015

Taste is ok. Easy to take.

Good Product!

Отзыв оставлен MarieMR Jan 03, 2015

This a good product for the price. Does not give you a garlic breath smell but it has a strong taste and is very concentrated. Iherb good customer service and DHL good fast delivery!

I love this product

Отзыв оставлен 5472073001611319435 Sep 26, 2014

I have been Kyolic garlic extract for a few years and it is very useful concerning certain conditions (ear infections, skin conditions, etc. Kyolic extract is a staple in my household.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Hard to say whether this works or not

Отзыв оставлен 5217047130740252518 Sep 05, 2014

I say this, as the stuff is absolutely VILE (and the taste of rancid garlic stays in your mouth forever) so it's hard to give it a fair trial due to the disgusting taste. (Anyone who says that this tastes 'fine' either works for the company who makes it, or has no tastebuds and/or sense of smell! ;-) Shame, really...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

It's not odorless,but the smell calms down after while.Good for acne,fleas etc..

Отзыв оставлен marley Nov 26, 2013

Just started giving it to my pet to deter fleas and was not able to detect garlic breath after so many minutes so that is a good thing.It is also good for acne.I add just a drop or two of the liquid in Madre Magic All Purpose Skin Cream (also sold at iherb )and rub it on my skin it makes my skin look bright and I noticed some of the blackheads were coming out on their own when I used this combination on my face.Do not use this on broken skin or it will sting. Click my username Marley to see my other review.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract

Отзыв оставлен 5367688345200171265 Nov 17, 2013

I like its taste a lot when mixed in the water. I'm having my first bottle, so can't tell much about its effect, but I think it's doing good for me. I hope I get less colds.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2100867 Oct 20, 2013

A great addition to raw garlic which i use a garlic press to add to salad dressing. It works in a slightly different way to raw garlic but both help maintain cardiovascular health along with the right diet that includes Extra virgin oil, omega 3 & mainly plant based & raw where possible plus certain natural supplements.

Good Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен 4685375285003645141 Jun 21, 2013

It is odorless for those of you who are afraid of it affecting your social life. I use it for general well-being, which it seems to be doing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3327222 Aug 04, 2012

The taste is ok. Can't tell any difference at the moment. First time taking it.

Позиции 1-10 из 65