Ваша корзина пуста
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Customer Reviews

Vitology Nutraceuticals, Super L-Cysteine+ with DMAE & Alpha Lipoic Acid, 120 Capsules

$17.83
$29.99
руб 1049.79
Savings of: $12.16 (41% Off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

This is good stuff.

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Mar 21, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

This bottle is jam packed full of the supplements I need and it's helpful to have it all in one bottle: Vitamin E, B's, magnesium, zinc, copper, MSM, Aloe Vera, Grapeseed, etc. The only thing I would change is to eliminate the Vitamin A as most of us get more than enough in our diets. To cut down on the Vitamin A content, I just take 2 a day. I highly recommend this product.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Mrs

Posted by 5219550444006358008 on Sep 15, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

People are noticing my improved skin, hair and nail conditions. Much improved and wicks around my nail beds are no longer present. Elasticity of skin improved, people think I do not look my 54 years of age! Now this is a great birthday present for me this week...all those compliments will keep pouring in long after my birhtday!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total