RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Vitology Nutraceuticals, Super L-Cysteine+ with DMAE & Alpha Lipoic Acid, 120 Capsules

₽1,070.30
₽1,800.25
Экономия: ₽729.94 (скидка 41%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-3 из 3

This is good stuff.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1876891 Mar 21, 2014

This bottle is jam packed full of the supplements I need and it's helpful to have it all in one bottle: Vitamin E, B's, magnesium, zinc, copper, MSM, Aloe Vera, Grapeseed, etc. The only thing I would change is to eliminate the Vitamin A as most of us get more than enough in our diets. To cut down on the Vitamin A content, I just take 2 a day. I highly recommend this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Mrs

Отзыв оставлен 5219550444006358008 Sep 15, 2014

People are noticing my improved skin, hair and nail conditions. Much improved and wicks around my nail beds are no longer present. Elasticity of skin improved, people think I do not look my 54 years of age! Now this is a great birthday present for me this week...all those compliments will keep pouring in long after my birhtday!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

فيتامينات للشعر والأظافر

Отзыв оставлен MARRIAM55 May 30, 2015

تحت التجربة

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-3 из 3