Customer Reviews

Vitology Nutraceuticals, Super L-Cysteine+ with DMAE & Alpha Lipoic Acid, 120 Capsules

$17.83
$29.99
руб 634.77
Savings of: $12.16 (41% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

This is good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 From Canada on Mar 21, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

This bottle is jam packed full of the supplements I need and it's helpful to have it all in one bottle: Vitamin E, B's, magnesium, zinc, copper, MSM, Aloe Vera, Grapeseed, etc. The only thing I would change is to eliminate the Vitamin A as most of us get more than enough in our diets. To cut down on the Vitamin A content, I just take 2 a day. I highly recommend this product.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives