RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Vitol, Q10 200, Maximum Strength, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)

₽1,501.04
₽1,949.42
Экономия: ₽448.39 (скидка 23%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Very Potent

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2024881 Oct 30, 2010

This CoQ10 tastes delicious and works really well for my severe heart problems due to Lyme Disease. No other CoQ10 I've ever tried has helped my heart as much as this one.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Seems to help my heart palpitations and is and easy way to dose

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен annegoggans Jan 24, 2011

It does seem to settle heart issues that I have at night time. Nice to have a liquid to cut down on the handful of capsules that I gulp down.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1525865 Nov 15, 2011

Great products - helps with energy in CFS

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Feel the difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2862330 Mar 13, 2013

With the sublingual delivery you can feel the invigorating effect very quickly. One of the best Q10 products I've ever tried. I don't know why this is so hard to find when searching for it. I wanted to order more but forgot what it was called and under multiple searches for coq10 I couldn't find it. At first, I thought it had been discontinued. Finally, I painstakingly searched all of my past orders and found it after an hour. I sometimes wonder why some things don't show-up on key-word searches.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1880141 Jul 10, 2009

Being on a statin drug means keeping up your levels of Q10. This product makes it easy and convenient to do so.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »