RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,513.71

₽1,965.88

Экономия: ₽452.17 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Very Potent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2024881 Oct 30, 2010

This CoQ10 tastes delicious and works really well for my severe heart problems due to Lyme Disease. No other CoQ10 I've ever tried has helped my heart as much as this one.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Seems to help my heart palpitations and is and easy way to dose

Отзыв оставлен annegoggans Jan 24, 2011

It does seem to settle heart issues that I have at night time. Nice to have a liquid to cut down on the handful of capsules that I gulp down.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1525865 Nov 15, 2011

Great products - helps with energy in CFS

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1880141 Jul 10, 2009

Being on a statin drug means keeping up your levels of Q10. This product makes it easy and convenient to do so.

Vitrol, CO Q10 liquid

Отзыв оставлен ChooseHealth Apr 03, 2012

Wish I had found Vitro, Q10 a long time ago. I feel great and can tell the difference since I started taking this product.

Vitol Q10 200 palatable and easier to take than capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1347134 Feb 17, 2010

I have allergies, hiatus hernia, eosophageal stricture and related difficulties. Tablets and capsules are difficult for me. I'm finding this product palatable and far preferable to the capsules I've been using for some time; with this liquid product there is no irritation to my throat or stomach, and one less capsule to swallow.

Feel the difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2862330 Mar 13, 2013

With the sublingual delivery you can feel the invigorating effect very quickly. One of the best Q10 products I've ever tried. I don't know why this is so hard to find when searching for it. I wanted to order more but forgot what it was called and under multiple searches for coq10 I couldn't find it. At first, I thought it had been discontinued. Finally, I painstakingly searched all of my past orders and found it after an hour. I sometimes wonder why some things don't show-up on key-word searches.

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1826846 Oct 22, 2010

very tasty, me likie:)

Easy to take.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3027350 Jul 13, 2012

I dislike pills,capsules,tablets.Just a dropper full under the tongue or 1/4teaspoon.Only been using this a few days.Haven't noticed anything yet.Has a nice taste.

Q10 - great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1753619 Jan 29, 2012

Easy to take, doesn't taste too bad...

Позиции 1-10 из 12