Very Potent

Posted by Reviewer2024881 on Oct 30, 2010

This CoQ10 tastes delicious and works really well for my severe heart problems due to Lyme Disease. No other CoQ10 I've ever tried has helped my heart as much as this one.

Seems to help my heart palpitations and is and easy way to dose

Posted by annegoggans on Jan 24, 2011

It does seem to settle heart issues that I have at night time. Nice to have a liquid to cut down on the handful of capsules that I gulp down.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1525865 on Nov 15, 2011

Great products - helps with energy in CFS

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1880141 on Jul 10, 2009

Being on a statin drug means keeping up your levels of Q10. This product makes it easy and convenient to do so.

Vitrol, CO Q10 liquid

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Wish I had found Vitro, Q10 a long time ago. I feel great and can tell the difference since I started taking this product.

Vitol Q10 200 palatable and easier to take than capsules

Posted by Reviewer1347134 on Feb 17, 2010

I have allergies, hiatus hernia, eosophageal stricture and related difficulties. Tablets and capsules are difficult for me. I'm finding this product palatable and far preferable to the capsules I've been using for some time; with this liquid product there is no irritation to my throat or stomach, and one less capsule to swallow.

Feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Mar 13, 2013

With the sublingual delivery you can feel the invigorating effect very quickly. One of the best Q10 products I've ever tried. I don't know why this is so hard to find when searching for it. I wanted to order more but forgot what it was called and under multiple searches for coq10 I couldn't find it. At first, I thought it had been discontinued. Finally, I painstakingly searched all of my past orders and found it after an hour. I sometimes wonder why some things don't show-up on key-word searches.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1826846 on Oct 22, 2010

very tasty, me likie:)

Easy to take.

Posted by Reviewer3027350 on Jul 13, 2012

I dislike pills,capsules,tablets.Just a dropper full under the tongue or 1/4teaspoon.Only been using this a few days.Haven't noticed anything yet.Has a nice taste.

Q10 - great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1753619 on Jan 29, 2012

Easy to take, doesn't taste too bad...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »