RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,084.28

₽1,408.36

Экономия: ₽324.08 (скидка 23%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Don't like it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3327222 Nov 03, 2008

Not going to buy it again.

Best egg-white protein powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2890959 Mar 10, 2011

Ordered it for someone whi can't use whey or soy protein powders. All other egg-white proteins we've tested to date had an unpleasant taste and mixed very poorly. The only exception until now was one that's made by a local company here that's very low quality nutritionally. This powder is wonderful - It tastes great, blends superbly, and is very good nutritionally (based on label, of course...). I first tried to add it to plain yoghurt (as a quick test) and it came out like a vanilla yoghurt desert! The only slight reservation, if any, is that the vanilla taste is so good, it might interfere with shakes or drinks that are meant to have a different flavor. If they could make one with bland taste for such occasions.....

Loved it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1172235 Apr 26, 2008

I just love this egg white protein. Previously I had purchased a different, more expensive one, but this one is just great!

Natural Power.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3329242 Sep 29, 2008

Essential for healthy immune system function. A high and natural quality protein containing amino acids to help keep already healthy blood sugar stable. Works to strengthen the entire body. It is easily and efficiently absorbed.

Best protein powder I've tried

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2730991 Feb 13, 2012

This was really tasty, I put it in the blender with some spinach, frozen berries & water and it tasted just like a milkshake...my kids loved it too. I will agree w/ the other review that said it was a little too sweet, but overall it was really good. I will order again.

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2773477 May 05, 2012

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream with mine. Blender, milk, cocoa powder, the egg protein powder, soda water and ice. I made mine sans the soda & ice, but either way it's a good, cool, frothy drink. Very happy w. the taste of this protein powder, also.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best tasting protein powder ever!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3040869 Jul 23, 2012

I ordered this because I learned that the whey protein I had used for years can actually interfere with weight loss. I liked the availability of this small size so I could try this without a big investment. I mixed this with a few strawberries and a few ice cubes in a blender. The taste is fantastic. . . just enough hint of vanilla cream. I like the fact that one scoop provides 25 grams of protein. Will order larger size immediately.

Absolutely the best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1321093 Jan 22, 2013

love this protein!

Tastes great, mixes easily

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2287175 Feb 06, 2011

Seems to be a nice product, great vanilla flavor.

yum

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1539219 Apr 10, 2012

The smell of this stuff smells like the real ice cream. My kids love it. We mix it in with lots of stuff, especially yogurt. a definate buy again!

Позиции 1-10 из 28