Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Vibrant Health, Organic, Vibrant Cleanse, The Powdered Master Cleanse, 12.7 oz (360 g)

$35.96
$44.95
руб 1872.71
Экономия: $8.99 (скидка 20%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 31 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (21)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Vibrant Health, Vibrant Cleanse, The Convenient Organic Lemonade Diet, 360 g, (12.7 oz)

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2364083 Jul 22, 2008

product arrived in good condition and in timeframe promised. it also performed to my expectations. It made doing the Master Cleanse 10-day program much easier, convenient and less messy. I would definitely order this product again. Worth every penny.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great product and convenient to use!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3160241 Dec 13, 2008

It certainly made every easy for the lemonade diet--no squeezing lemons, dealing with measuring out the right portions of syrup and cayenne,etc. To know that it is organic is wonderful. For a packaged product, I was very pleasantly surprised at the taste--you can't get any closer to the home-made stuff. Thanks for this. I WILL do it again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1760593 Mar 27, 2009

I made the homemade version this summer, but what a hassle squeezing the lemons and having that many on hand. This tastes just like my homemade version but sooo much easier! I add a half of a fresh lime to the cup...yummy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

EXCELLENT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1992603 May 26, 2011

Hardly NOTHING makes me loose weight, but this does. And it seems to speed up my metabolism. I sweat faster and burn quicker. I love it and it taste pretty good, it just burns my throat a little bit, but not enough to complain. I will get it again as soon as it comes back in stock.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2222799 Jul 29, 2008

weird taste, otherwise it's pretty good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »