Customer Reviews

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, версия 14.0, пробиотики 6.4 унции (181.5 г)

$23.96
$29.95
руб 853.26
Savings of: $5.99 (20% Off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 10 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5042742982632338059 on Jul 21, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

high energy stuff

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1335006 From Idaho on Jul 31, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3119843 on Oct 11, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

As someone low in fruit and vegie diet. this stuff helped save my life!!!!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

I love this green powder

Posted by zestylemon From Finland on Mar 15, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

It tastes so good and easy to take with water. I also mix little bit Now Foods Vitamin C Crystals with it.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Increases my energy

Posted by Reviewer1486887 From Ireland on Mar 23, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I like this formula, it increases my energy immediately and my skin has improved. Not as unpleasantly grassy tasting as other formulas, actually have grown to like the taste.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives