Vega (Sequel) Naturals, Vega One, All-In-One Nutritional Shake, Chocolate, 30.9 oz (876 g)

руб 2159.36
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Much Better Taste

Posted by Reviewer3260774 From Florida on Apr 11, 2012

Compared to Vega's Whole Food Health Optimizer, Vega One tastes so much better! The rich chocolatey flavor makes me feel like I am cheating. All of Vega's products are of high quality and you can not beat the prices on iHerb.com. I ordered this product on Monday and it was on my doorstep by Wednesday. I heart iHerb.com!

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 From Japan on Apr 08, 2013

The best ingredients! The best flavor! I love that their products are ALL plant based! I've been a vegetarian/vegan since I was a little child and the vegan products like theirs are what I had always been looking for! My health conditions have become even better and I have been able to get in better shape since I started the VEGA diet routine! They also have their own YouTube channel and introduce very helpful tips! I'm just a huge VEGA fan!

Vega One as Good as Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer1454410 From California on Nov 02, 2012

I used the Complete Whole Food etc. for half year and was not happy when I could not get it any more. A friend told me about Vega One and I tried it. It is as good as the former product -- no hunger for hours and very little desire to eat sweets throughout the day! Thanks, Vega, for re-formulating this. I am a loyal fan...Plus the new name is so much easier.

Good standby Vegan shake

Posted by 5432189228448480771 on Jun 07, 2013

I like having this on hand and usually add moringa powder to it for even more of a boost. Have tried the vanilla and find it too sweet, I end up adding raw cocoa powder to it! Good flavor, especially in comparison to some other shakes I've had. A little expensive though.

Good but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2519302 From California on Jan 20, 2014

I like this because of what it doesn't have in it; however, it's very expensive. Recently another store had it on sale for cheaper than they do here, but when it's not on sale at that store, it's cheaper at iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »