RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,822.82

₽4,613.89

Экономия: ₽791.06 (скидка 17%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Vega One

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3284379 Apr 05, 2016

This is a great product. Easy to digest and significant energy and health benefits.

Super Tasty .

Отзыв оставлен 5556598063649783124 Jan 25, 2016

Taste like chocolate. Dissolve fast. Smell is just like a taste. although my stomach need to addopt to it .

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен 5208887333946908239 Oct 23, 2015

I am almost 65 and have tried other protein shakes. This product is very easy on the digestive system and tastes great. This is my daily morning shake. Love It!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Wow!! All that in one shake! And the taste?? Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен 4798695263764689202 Jul 01, 2015

I am a busy mother of two who works full time-like most- and train hard. After a lot of research I came upon this product and to say that I am impressed would be an understatement. I work and live in regional Western Australia and we are quite lacking in variety. I am an ex chef and have also noticed that our veg and fruit sold here is not of the freshest of quality. This is the first Shake that I have had which ticks all the boxes, and is also gluten free! I no longer cringe if my children have a "taste" of my smoothie as I know they are also getting a packet full of goodness. I have just received the French vanilla version and can't wait to try it! Well done.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great shake when it's hard to eat the right food!

Отзыв оставлен 4615959413049043437 Jun 09, 2015

I work in a remote part of Australia and being a vegan it is very hard to find good nutritious food. I've found the vegan one shake as a great back up for fresh veges, legumes and nuts. And always feel at my best after having a shake in the morning. Tom

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great when added to fruit smoothies

Отзыв оставлен 4621924406823018991 May 26, 2015

We like this product in our fruit smoothies for additional protein. Sugar content is fairly low too.

Best Nutritional Shake I ever tried

Отзыв оставлен 5234176789212346248 Jan 08, 2015

Rich chocolate taste with an underton of nuts. It is very good but I find it excessively sweet (Stevia is a powerful sweetener!). However I consider this product as the best I ever tried: free from doubtful ingredients, easy to solve into liquid and easy to digest.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

A Chocolate Lover's Dream!

Отзыв оставлен 5728169306038487717 Nov 06, 2014

This product tastes super chocolately and delicious, even when mixed with just plain water. One shake on its own doesn't hold me over all morning, but it is still a great start! I will buy this product again.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Wow: feeling so energized

Отзыв оставлен 5734304313578817311 Apr 08, 2014

I was very cautious when I ordered the product due the few negative reviews (I always read those first). I was afraid of the taste as this seems to be one of the major concerns. I was hesitating between 2 brands. Then, I wrote to a famous Doctor's office in NY who sells his own brand of protein powder but that cannot be shipped to Europe yet. They then recommended this brand and I went for it. I must say, I amazed. I take a shake every morning (visit the vegaone site, they have great smoothie recipes!) and I can tell the difference in my energy level, in my mental clarity, in my digestion and in my lack of cravings throughout the day. When I do not take it, I tend to munch all day long. It is as if the shake gives me exactly what my body needs. Two comments though: - I understand where the people who did not like the taste are coming from. It is probably stevia as this is a non-sweetened product. Stevia takes some getting used to it. Personally, it does not disturb me, but I would very much welcome if the brand launched a really non-sweetned product, i.e no stevia either. I would just then throw a date in my shake and that would be it. - The powder contains maca and I am not sure if this is the right thing for me to take due my low cortisol level. This is something I will have to double check. PS: my favorite shake with the chocolate flavor powder is: 1 scoop of powder, 1/2 banana, 1 cup of homemade cashew milk, 1 pear, cinnamon, 1 tsp of dutch cocoa powder (yes, I add some!!!) and 1 tsp of virgin coco oil. But of course, when in a rush, I just mix the powder and the the nut milk.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good but expensive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2519302 Jan 20, 2014

I like this because of what it doesn't have in it; however, it's very expensive. Recently another store had it on sale for cheaper than they do here, but when it's not on sale at that store, it's cheaper at iherb.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным