RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,798.40

₽3,331.55

Экономия: ₽533.15 (скидка 16%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Effective and natural pre workout!

Отзыв оставлен TrueReviews Nov 16, 2013

I am a big fan of the Vega Sports Line and this product is no exception. I love the fact that it has natural ingredients which are especially combined to give me extra strength and endurance. I take it an hour before the workout along with an espresso shot and I really feel that it makes indestructible! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2340808 Jan 26, 2012

a bit too pricey- the MRM Driven Zero Sugar seems to work just as well, and like this doesn't have the artificial sweeteners, but cost wise MRM is a better deal.

Works for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2817560 Sep 01, 2012

Super happy with finding a clean pre workout drink thats not full of crap. Im not in love with the taste buts it certainly not an issue.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very helpful product whenever I need some extra energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1341245 Sep 20, 2012

It feels really good with no negative side effects. Sleeping is not a problem. I also like the fact that it is so quick and easey to use.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Excellent before and during workouts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3345767 Jun 07, 2012

I take the Pre-Workout Energizer thirty minutes before running and hot yoga. I add it to my sport bottles and take it along on long training runs. The product tastes great mixed in water or coconut juice. It provides the perfect energy boost from clean, plant-based sources. I highly recommend it.

Can't live without it!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1434676 Jan 31, 2012

This stuff is good before a workout!! I love it! Gives me energy when I don't have it or don't have enough. I feel great when I'm working out and I feel like doing more than I would have when I don't drink it.

VERY GOOD

Отзыв оставлен gminnella Feb 05, 2012

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCTS FOR QUITE SOME TIME. YOUR PRICES ARE THE MOST COMPETITIVE

love this

Отзыв оставлен 4798128784985523077 Dec 20, 2013

I am Vegan And every morning i drink vega sport before And during workout, vega sport give power for me. I already by this 3 time. This is good for vegan.

Very effective

Отзыв оставлен 4615959413049043437 Sep 02, 2014

I've really liked using this as a pre-workout. I find it definitely helps me drive through an early morning or late night work out. I'd recommend it.

on the fence

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2942231 Mar 23, 2012

Taste kind gross but you get used to it after a while! I can't tell if it really pumps me up very much. Defintely had better results with the ones that are packed full of chemicals haha! Oh well.. i feel healthier using this one!

Позиции 1-10 из 12