RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,826.57

₽3,365.09

Экономия: ₽538.52 (скидка 16%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Very effective

Отзыв оставлен 4615959413049043437 Sep 02, 2014

I've really liked using this as a pre-workout. I find it definitely helps me drive through an early morning or late night work out. I'd recommend it.

love this

Отзыв оставлен 4798128784985523077 Dec 20, 2013

I am Vegan And every morning i drink vega sport before And during workout, vega sport give power for me. I already by this 3 time. This is good for vegan.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Effective and natural pre workout!

Отзыв оставлен TrueReviews Nov 16, 2013

I am a big fan of the Vega Sports Line and this product is no exception. I love the fact that it has natural ingredients which are especially combined to give me extra strength and endurance. I take it an hour before the workout along with an espresso shot and I really feel that it makes indestructible! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

GOOD FOR ENDURANCE........KIND OF EXPENSIVE.

Отзыв оставлен 4879307957985072883 Aug 16, 2013

GOOD FOR TREDMILL OR BYCYCLE

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very helpful product whenever I need some extra energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1341245 Sep 20, 2012

It feels really good with no negative side effects. Sleeping is not a problem. I also like the fact that it is so quick and easey to use.

Works for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2817560 Sep 01, 2012

Super happy with finding a clean pre workout drink thats not full of crap. Im not in love with the taste buts it certainly not an issue.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellent before and during workouts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3345767 Jun 07, 2012

I take the Pre-Workout Energizer thirty minutes before running and hot yoga. I add it to my sport bottles and take it along on long training runs. The product tastes great mixed in water or coconut juice. It provides the perfect energy boost from clean, plant-based sources. I highly recommend it.

on the fence

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2942231 Mar 23, 2012

Taste kind gross but you get used to it after a while! I can't tell if it really pumps me up very much. Defintely had better results with the ones that are packed full of chemicals haha! Oh well.. i feel healthier using this one!

Quality!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2096627 Feb 17, 2012

All I can say that its a really good and quality product. Use it before my training session.

VERY GOOD

Отзыв оставлен gminnella Feb 05, 2012

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCTS FOR QUITE SOME TIME. YOUR PRICES ARE THE MOST COMPETITIVE

Позиции 1-10 из 12