Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Vega, Sport, Pre-Workout Energizer, Acai Berry Flavor, 19 oz (540 g)

$43.57
$49.99
руб 2519.02
Экономия: $6.42 (скидка 13%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 13 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Effective and natural pre workout!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен TrueReviews Nov 16, 2013

I am a big fan of the Vega Sports Line and this product is no exception. I love the fact that it has natural ingredients which are especially combined to give me extra strength and endurance. I take it an hour before the workout along with an espresso shot and I really feel that it makes indestructible! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good stuff

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2340808 Jan 26, 2012

a bit too pricey- the MRM Driven Zero Sugar seems to work just as well, and like this doesn't have the artificial sweeteners, but cost wise MRM is a better deal.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Can't live without it!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1434676 Jan 31, 2012

This stuff is good before a workout!! I love it! Gives me energy when I don't have it or don't have enough. I feel great when I'm working out and I feel like doing more than I would have when I don't drink it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

VERY GOOD

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен gminnella Feb 05, 2012

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCTS FOR QUITE SOME TIME. YOUR PRICES ARE THE MOST COMPETITIVE

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent before and during workouts

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3345767 Jun 07, 2012

I take the Pre-Workout Energizer thirty minutes before running and hot yoga. I add it to my sport bottles and take it along on long training runs. The product tastes great mixed in water or coconut juice. It provides the perfect energy boost from clean, plant-based sources. I highly recommend it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »