Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Vega, Sport, Pre-Workout Energizer, Acai Berry Flavor, 12 Packs, 0.6 oz (18 g) Each

руб 909.34
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

It is a very effective product, it wakes me up before hitting the gym and gives me extra energy. I think the Rhodiola component does the magic, when I run out of the pre workout formula I just pop a Rhodiola pill and my endurance is enhanced. I use Rhodiola by Thorne Research. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

depends on the situation

Posted by Reviewer2181267 on Mar 12, 2012

I found sipping this while working out in the gym extremely helpful in terms of sustained energy level and concentration. I also take this during warmups before a football (soccer) match. Been using this for 2 months now and honestly haven't felt the energetic boost that I am looking for. I still find myself getting tired. I am just comparing myself to when i was younger not taking supplements, to now where i am older still playing at a competitive level. Nonetheless, i dont suffer from any cramps and do find recovery a bit faster. but, then again, i do take other supplements, so that could help as well. i purchased some more and will experiment for a few more months. will update more later. Taste is fine, works well with water.

Nice

Posted by 5557679914130376328 on Nov 06, 2013

Good effects on exercise.

SUGARY SWEET

Posted by Reviewer3090587 on Oct 27, 2013

It has too much sugar and I will stop using it.