RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

uas dds plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2321661 Mar 19, 2009

this is the best probiotic I have tried. it works very well for my digestive system. many others don't work.

UAS Labs, DDS Plus, Acidophilus, 5 Billion CFU/g, 100 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1800038 Mar 20, 2009

I've tried many brands of probiotics and I find these work the best for me and of course iherb's price can't be beat.

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1980485 Apr 17, 2009

Good product, good price, fast shipping from iHerb

Good for the Gut!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2089964 Mar 24, 2011

This product is one my family has been using for years. A must in our household. UAS labs is a good company and stands behind their products.

just started on this

Отзыв оставлен Denyse Aug 28, 2011

I just started on this, so a little early to tell how it is working, but so far so good. I alternate it with other probiotics that have DDS1 in them, so I am getting a good variety of strains, and research is now proving that if it doesnt have the DDS1 in it, then there is no sense taking probiotics, as it is a waste of money without it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

These probiotics really work great!

Отзыв оставлен Ghostpulse Jul 07, 2012

Это отличные пробиотики! Принимала их во время лечения антибиотиками, и у меня не возникло проблем в виде дисбактериоза или прыщей! Эти пробиотики действительно отлично работают! This is an excellent probiotics! I took them during treatment with antibiotics, I don't have no problems in the form of dysbiosis or acne! These probiotics really work great!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Roses really smell like ...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2793743 Apr 03, 2013

Had some stomach crampage the first day or so that I started, but after was fine though did have a few days when I was less regular than before. My pooh doesn't smell anymore, when I leave the bathroom you can't tell which number, so I reckon that can only mean good times for my digestive health ...

very good

Отзыв оставлен 4676636100498634370 Sep 06, 2013

eat 1-2 cap. before breakfast Empty stomach is the key for the full effect. Eat additional 1 cap. before or after enema.

Позиции 1-8 из 8