Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Two Leaves and a Bud, Органический Эрл Грей Черный чай, 15 пакетиков 1.33 унции (37.5 г)

$6.59
$7.69
руб 406.61
Экономия: $1.10 (скидка 14%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-3 из 3

Disappointing

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2746567 Jun 12, 2014

I had enjoyed Two Leaves and a Bud tea before, and considered them top quality. I liked that they were organic and had fair practices. This tea, however, arrived in packaging that said just "two leaves tea company, new look, same great tea". However, the ingredients on this tea does not even contain bergamot oil. Instead it is "Organic Black Tea, Organic Cornflowers, Natural Flavor". I never would have bought it if I'd known. I avoid "natural flavor" whenever possible. There is very little taste to this tea. I add some dried lavender to make it more interesting. Some of you may not like that the bags come in plastic wrappers. Not sure if mine was a fluke or if this is the tea you will receive, in which case iherb should update the info. I purchased this about 6 months ago.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2423238 Dec 12, 2011

This tea is of fantastic quality. The little tea bags are a delight to open and are very fancy-looking. Excellent flavor with a mild hint of Bergamot. If you like a ton of bergamot flavor, look elsewhere. This is my husband's favorite Earl Grey.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

king & queen of our guests

Отзыв оставлен 5361858345362435471 Apr 18, 2014

this was very demanding for more enjoyed very much with our friends also

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-3 из 3