Good product at competitive price

Posted by Reviewer2974924 on Nov 06, 2008

High protein concentration. Easy to dissolve. Perfect energy provider for diabetes patient. Thanks iherb for the good service and fast delivery.

I LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by 4983651245882568508 on Aug 20, 2012

I am so addicted to this stuff. You can make a pudding of it by adding less water, and your own sweetener (Splenda + Stevia, or blue agave) and it tastes like cake batter. Can't get enough! I like the taste of soy, other people don't, so to each their own, I have been buying this for years and it kept me alive when I was a vegetarian. I like it so much I still eat it 2-3 times per day.

vege fuel powder

Posted by Reviewer2909691 on Jun 01, 2008

very fast service would order again, we like the product very much. thanks again .lanell randolph

Great product at a low price!

Posted by Reviewer1636153 on Sep 04, 2008

This protein is great! It's cheap, 31g protein per serving, and only 130 cal. per serving! Dissolves pretty easily in any drink regardless of temperature.

Did my research, this stuff is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1037323 on Sep 25, 2008

No other protein powder gives you this many grams of protein per serving for this kind of price and quality. Thank you iHerb for keeping this item in stock.

Vege Fuel

Posted by Reviewer1445059 on Nov 03, 2010

My favorite soy protein, I use it after each workout in a shake with peanut butter and a banana.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2829330 on Jul 18, 2011

Very fast absorption! I will buy larger quantities.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1250238 on Oct 22, 2011

I use this product when I bake. I live on the low carbohydrate diet, and when I use it to bake bread, cakes, pannaker etc. There is no smell or taste. I like this product very well. And the price here on iherb or very good. Buy it again.

Vege Fuel

Posted by 4864300162220419713 on Feb 05, 2013

Everything was as promised.

Pure Protein

Posted by Reviewer1768306 on Nov 23, 2010

Great, fine soy protein, without addictives or sugars.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »