RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽999.89

₽1,487.01

Экономия: ₽487.12 (скидка 33%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Twinlab SuperRich Yeast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3324663 May 30, 2008

I have used Twinlab SuperRich Yeast Plus for years and it makes a dramatic difference in my stamina and well being. I have much more energy when I use it. I recently noticed that it had a staining effect on my sink but I am so happy to find that this latest batch is as it used to be and no longer stains my sink (or teeth).

SuperRich Yeast Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2525973 Aug 29, 2008

The added vitamins are a plus. If you are new to using nutritional yeast, search the web for smoothie or drink recipes that include this supplement. There are no sweeteners in this product so my first attempt at mixing it in a smoothie didn't work out very well. Now I include it in a protein shake (almond milk, pineapple juice, lecithin, Grade B maple syrup or honey, vanilla yogurt, etc) and it's one of my favorites. Note... for those with a sensitive nose, (straight out of the bottle) it smells like hay or something a horse would eat. But... again, it adds lots of needed vitamins to whatever you add it to.

Twinlab yeast plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2743883 Jan 28, 2009

This is one of the best health food products there is - chock full of minerals and B vitamins. In addition, this particular yeast 'plus' is with the addition of calcium/magnesium. My understanding is that yeast without that is out of balance for humans and should not be used regularly. That is why this product is super important and your price was terrific.

Yeast Plus a plus!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1653683 Apr 20, 2008

I think this product has helped me through back to back chemotherapy, then radiation. I believe that it kept my energy level up throughout these 22 weeks of treatment.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good product, not so good packaging.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2301273 Dec 01, 2008

I've been using this product for years (20), haven't had a flu since I've been using it. I ordered 8 jars, one arrived broken and several others the plastic lids were broken. However the inner seals were intact so I can just recycle the lids from one to the other. iHerb, perhaps doubling the amount of bubble plastic next time and don't forget to protect the tops and bottoms of the jars. Thank you.

Super Energy from Twin Lab Yeast Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2114979 Jan 11, 2011

Super Energy !!!!. I take two tablespoons of this powder in the morning, with fresh squeezed citrus juice, and have energy that lasts all day. This product is a must for anyone tending toward anemia or needing B vitamin supplementation.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great all-day energy booster and appetite suppressant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2371353 Dec 27, 2008

This product is great at boosting your energy all day and suppressing your appetite. But, I can't say much for the taste. The best way to take it I've found is mixing with orange juice.

Better Value, Higher Dose of Vitamins and Minerals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1383520 Jun 03, 2009

I definitely notice that I have more energy when I remember to take my yeast. I started buying this brand because it contains a much higher dose of vitamins and minerals per serving than any other brewers yeast product I've found. It's a much better value for the money. The easiest way I've found to take it is by mixing two heaping Tbs yeast and one scant Tbs Tang in a small glass of water and guzzling it down.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great prices and service!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2159035 Aug 10, 2009

High quality product-been using over 20 years

balanced yeast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1554304 Apr 01, 2010

This is part of morning drink I've made for many years and one of the reasons I believe we Seniors should get our nutrition from food sources.

Позиции 1-10 из 44