RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Twinlab, SuperRich Yeast Plus, 16 oz (453.6 g) Powder

₽893.23
₽1,328.40
Экономия: ₽435.16 (скидка 33%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 46 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Twinlab SuperRich Yeast

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3324663 May 30, 2008

I have used Twinlab SuperRich Yeast Plus for years and it makes a dramatic difference in my stamina and well being. I have much more energy when I use it. I recently noticed that it had a staining effect on my sink but I am so happy to find that this latest batch is as it used to be and no longer stains my sink (or teeth).

SuperRich Yeast Plus

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2525973 Aug 29, 2008

The added vitamins are a plus. If you are new to using nutritional yeast, search the web for smoothie or drink recipes that include this supplement. There are no sweeteners in this product so my first attempt at mixing it in a smoothie didn't work out very well. Now I include it in a protein shake (almond milk, pineapple juice, lecithin, Grade B maple syrup or honey, vanilla yogurt, etc) and it's one of my favorites. Note... for those with a sensitive nose, (straight out of the bottle) it smells like hay or something a horse would eat. But... again, it adds lots of needed vitamins to whatever you add it to.

Пожаловаться

Good product, not so good packaging.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2301273 Dec 01, 2008

I've been using this product for years (20), haven't had a flu since I've been using it. I ordered 8 jars, one arrived broken and several others the plastic lids were broken. However the inner seals were intact so I can just recycle the lids from one to the other. iHerb, perhaps doubling the amount of bubble plastic next time and don't forget to protect the tops and bottoms of the jars. Thank you.

Yeast Plus a plus!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1653683 Apr 20, 2008

I think this product has helped me through back to back chemotherapy, then radiation. I believe that it kept my energy level up throughout these 22 weeks of treatment.

Twinlab yeast plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2743883 Jan 28, 2009

This is one of the best health food products there is - chock full of minerals and B vitamins. In addition, this particular yeast 'plus' is with the addition of calcium/magnesium. My understanding is that yeast without that is out of balance for humans and should not be used regularly. That is why this product is super important and your price was terrific.

Позиции 1-5 из 44