RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Twinlab, Суперпробиотик, состав с высокой устойчивостью, 30 капсул (Discontinued Item)

₽888.16
₽1,586.52
Экономия: ₽698.36 (скидка 44%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764099 Jan 25, 2008

My decision to use iHerb was a good one. I found the product that I wanted at the lowest price compared to the other sites I usually purchase from. And shipping was unbelievable. My item was at my door before the transaction even registered on my bank account! No joke! AS far as product quality, I've just started using it, but have experienced better digestion and stomach ease through the week. I am also taking protein supplements so I'm sure my digestive tract will benefit and be more efficient in getting me the nutrients I need. I HIGHLY recommend iHerb for the product you're looking for and am glad that I had this opportunity give my review. Thank You.

Peggy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2081422 May 12, 2008

I comine this probiotic with magnesium glycinate and find my my gastrointestinal tract is very much improved.

good stuff...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1572086 Dec 19, 2008

I have IBS problems and the bacillus coagulans works pretty well and doesn't need refrigeration. Ive switched to DuraFlora, I think its a better deal/price but same strain. I can tell when a probiotic is working because if it doesn't I suffer with insomnia...

Seems to Work fine!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1913769 Mar 11, 2010

I have been taking the probiotic ,Sustenex, for about six months and it has had a positive impact on my digestive health.I also feel it has strengthened my immune system. I am switching to this Twinlab product, as it is the identical probiotic and strength as Sustenex at a more economical price. So far it seems to have the same effect on my system.

Very pleased

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2360643 Oct 23, 2010

I am very pleased with the prompt shipment from IHerbs and teh excelelnt product. I will definitely do business with them again!

Позиции 1-5 из 10