Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Twinlab, Super Probiotic, High Endurance Formula, 30 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

руб 489.08
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2764099 on Jan 25, 2008

My decision to use iHerb was a good one. I found the product that I wanted at the lowest price compared to the other sites I usually purchase from. And shipping was unbelievable. My item was at my door before the transaction even registered on my bank account! No joke! AS far as product quality, I've just started using it, but have experienced better digestion and stomach ease through the week. I am also taking protein supplements so I'm sure my digestive tract will benefit and be more efficient in getting me the nutrients I need. I HIGHLY recommend iHerb for the product you're looking for and am glad that I had this opportunity give my review. Thank You.

Peggy

Posted by Reviewer2081422 on May 12, 2008

I comine this probiotic with magnesium glycinate and find my my gastrointestinal tract is very much improved.

good stuff...

Posted by Reviewer1572086 on Dec 19, 2008

I have IBS problems and the bacillus coagulans works pretty well and doesn't need refrigeration. Ive switched to DuraFlora, I think its a better deal/price but same strain. I can tell when a probiotic is working because if it doesn't I suffer with insomnia...

Seems to Work fine!

Posted by Reviewer1913769 on Mar 11, 2010

I have been taking the probiotic ,Sustenex, for about six months and it has had a positive impact on my digestive health.I also feel it has strengthened my immune system. I am switching to this Twinlab product, as it is the identical probiotic and strength as Sustenex at a more economical price. So far it seems to have the same effect on my system.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2360643 on Oct 23, 2010

I am very pleased with the prompt shipment from IHerbs and teh excelelnt product. I will definitely do business with them again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »