Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Twinlab, Марганец, 10 мг, 100 капсул

руб 223.18
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

The "Anti-Pear-Shape" mineral. The best manganese on here. NOTE: manganese may not be suitable for hypothyroid conditions

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 24, 2013

When taking manganese, suggest ensuring you meet RDI for: iodine, sodium, retinol, niacin (as nicotinic acid). Have also tried Solgar, Bluebonnet and Carlson - recommend this over any of the other manganese chelates available on here. The caps are tiny, indicating minimal filler/chelate. They're definitely hypoallergenic, well utilised/absorbed, a good dose and reasonably priced. Manganese is known as the "Anti-Pear-Shape" mineral – involved in fat metabolism, it helps reduce weight gain on the hips and thighs. Deficiency causes fatty liver, resulting in the generation of lipid peroxides and fat gain around the waist. My note re hypothyroid - manganese is an iodine antagonist, therefore suggest caution if iodine intake is low or treating a thyroid condition. While manganese is required for normal thyroid function and is involved in the formation of thyroxin, high levels of manganese can cause hypothyroidism. Manganese Superoxide Dismutase is protector of thyroid hormone activity in the liver - the liver regulates manganese excretion via bile. Manganese may help raise low stomach acid and absorption is enhanced by higher HCl acid levels - avoid taking with calcium, magnesium, etc. Re the glycinate chelates - I found glycine detracts from some of the benefits manganese is known for. Glycine acts as a neurotransmitter antagonist, thus won't be suitable for everyone. Glycine is also unsuitable for anyone on a low-purine diet. Additionally, regardless of brand/mineral (i.e. not just manganese), glycinate gives me bad headaches and causes me to feel awful - gluconate never does. The following either deplete/need manganese, thus can help manipulate levels up (by avoiding) or down (by taking more of), depending on your requirements: iodine, sodium, niacin, vit A, phosphorus, B12, vit C, boron, magnesium, calcium, B1, B6, silica, biotin, vit E, choline, lithium, high fat or high protein diet. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Usefull product

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 29, 2008

I use this to have the right balance of vitamins. 10 mg a day is a good dosage. I started taking 2 days 20 mg a day. I learned that works to prevent hairloss. You can do that more often iff necessary till hair loss stops...I take it in the morning on an empty stomach

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1155219 on May 08, 2009

Great for muscle soreness, especially shoulders and arms.

Пожаловаться

Manganese treatment for my medical conditions

Posted by Reviewer2966014 on Apr 20, 2010

I am taking manganese and some other supplements for my Asperger's Syndrome and Akathisia conditions. I received the product in a timely manner and in good condition. My health has shown a noticable improvement since I started taking the product. I like the fact that it is chelated. I need products like this that can help eliminate toxins. I wish that my insurance would cover products like manganese, vitamins E and B6, borage and fish oil, BCAA, heavy metal cleansers, and all the other supplements I need to help my nervous system.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Jan 26, 2009

This seems to be allowing some hair to fill in the 'cowlick' at the crown of my head.