Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Twinlab, Krill Essentials, Масло криля с Омега-3 для сердца, 60 желатиновых капсул

Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

great energy

Posted by Reviewer3321860 on May 18, 2010

My husband gets better energy and my daugther' acne is disappering. However, I had to stop taking it because I was getting stomach problems.

Twinlab Krill essentials Omega 3 Krill softgesl

Posted by Reviewer2324640 on Mar 15, 2011

The procuct lives up to it's description and there are no oily burps or repeats.

Пожаловаться

great product wish it was cheaper

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Nov 10, 2011

for me i notice a big difference - i need these for neuropathy and joint pain - and def works better than fish oil - i vote for krill

Greatr Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1011327 on Feb 12, 2012

I can tell the difference in how I feel since adding this to my supplement intake. More energy & better bowel movements.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Mar 05, 2012

I bought these close to their use-by date at a great price. They are an easy shape to take. The only noticeable difference from my usual brand was a slight fishy smell. My fussy son took them without complaint, so the smell can't have been too bad. No fishy burps either.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »