RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Twinlab, Krill Essentials, Масло криля с Омега-3 для сердца, 60 желатиновых капсул

₽1,577.73
₽2,816.28
Экономия: ₽1,238.55 (скидка 44%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 35 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 4-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

great energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3321860 May 18, 2010

My husband gets better energy and my daugther' acne is disappering. However, I had to stop taking it because I was getting stomach problems.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Twinlab Krill essentials Omega 3 Krill softgesl

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2324640 Mar 15, 2011

The procuct lives up to it's description and there are no oily burps or repeats.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great product wish it was cheaper

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2238409 Nov 10, 2011

for me i notice a big difference - i need these for neuropathy and joint pain - and def works better than fish oil - i vote for krill

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Greatr Krill Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1011327 Feb 12, 2012

I can tell the difference in how I feel since adding this to my supplement intake. More energy & better bowel movements.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2903784 Mar 05, 2012

I bought these close to their use-by date at a great price. They are an easy shape to take. The only noticeable difference from my usual brand was a slight fishy smell. My fussy son took them without complaint, so the smell can't have been too bad. No fishy burps either.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »