Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Twinlab, Krill Essentials, Масло криля с Омега-3 для сердца, 60 желатиновых капсул

$24.70
$44.09
руб 1527.87
Экономия: $19.39 (скидка 44%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 35 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 34

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Home Free !!!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1411888 May 26, 2011

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Krill oil

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1042535 Feb 04, 2008

I've been using krill oil for a few years now and I rate it very highly as an anti oxident and omega 3 suppliment. It's heavy metal free which is a huge bonus in this day and age.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Packaging

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1070082 Oct 17, 2007

This is the second time I have received a bottle with capsules broken and the oil on all the other caps.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Leaky capsules

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1869167 Feb 15, 2009

Poor manufacturing of this product. Many of the capsules leaked.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Simply essential

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1824239 Jan 17, 2009

Been taking this almost 3 years now and have recommended it to all my friends. Better health overall, especially HDL improvement. An essential for any supplement regime.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 34

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »