Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Twinlab, Krill Essentials, Масло криля с Омега-3 для сердца, 60 желатиновых капсул

$24.70
$44.09
руб 1245.67
Экономия: $19.39 (скидка 44%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 35 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 34

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Home Free !!!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1411888 May 26, 2011

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Krill oil

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1042535 Feb 04, 2008

I've been using krill oil for a few years now and I rate it very highly as an anti oxident and omega 3 suppliment. It's heavy metal free which is a huge bonus in this day and age.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Packaging

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1070082 Oct 17, 2007

This is the second time I have received a bottle with capsules broken and the oil on all the other caps.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Leaky capsules

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1869167 Feb 15, 2009

Poor manufacturing of this product. Many of the capsules leaked.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

The good oil

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2772891 Jun 20, 2009

I take this every day along with my fish oil and cod liver oil so I won't get sick. My father died from a heart attack at age 51 -- I am 67 no sign of any heart problems thanks to Krill oil, 50/50 DHA/EPA fish oil, and cod liver oil. I would tell everyone to take these every day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 34

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »