RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽648.92

₽1,157.94

Экономия: ₽509,02 (скидка 44%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great for avoiding bruising

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1521648 окт 15, 2013

These CITRUS bioflav's strengthen capillaries. I bruise easily when I forget to take 1-2 every day or even every other day.

Aids in vitamin C absorption

Отзыв оставлен philosophicalcat окт 10, 2010

I take this in addition to vitamin C tablets (1000 mg each time). Before I started doing that, high doses of Vitamin C over time (even containing the relevent flavonoids to aid absorption) resulted in bleeding gums and bruising, which are signs of lack of vitamin C! That condition cleared up when I added bioflavonoids to my daily regimen.

Combine with vitamin C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1631849 июл 23, 2013

I take this in conjunction with vitamin C crystals. Citrus bioflavonoids really helps in the vitamin C absorption. Great for skin and overall well-being! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

too strong

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1350306 фев 25, 2011

These were a little strong for me. I had to break the capsule in half. I know these are so important but the gave me a little gas.

Good for Hemmy's

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1282693 июн 17, 2011

Take enough of these and they will shrink your roid's.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2204237 апр 02, 2012

My doctor recommended this to strengthen ocular ligaments after my second PVD.

Good Value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2036832 дек 03, 2009

My husband has taken bioflavonoids for years to keep macular degeneration at bay - it was on recommendation from an old homeopath - so far, so good - and it has been 25 years at least. Twinlab is a really good value

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Glad to have found just bioflavonoids without any other stuf

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2209872 апр 04, 2008

These are great, the only thing I wish as it was in a powder so you could just mix it with the Sodium Ascorbate and control the amount better. However, this is one of the only brands I could find that was merely bioflavonoids without already having vitamin C with it.

Great Iherb service and products

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2849359 окт 06, 2010

Very potent antioxidants with many health benefits.

Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1809494 ноя 27, 2009

This product was recomended to me by my midwife, to prevent that my water brakes before expected (7cm.). I've been taking one daily.

Позиции 1-10 из 24