RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Twinlab, Цитрусовые биофлавоноиды, 100 капсул

₽627.59
₽1,119.88
Экономия: ₽492.29 (скидка 44%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 24 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 23

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great for avoiding bruising

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1521648 Oct 15, 2013

These CITRUS bioflav's strengthen capillaries. I bruise easily when I forget to take 1-2 every day or even every other day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Aids in vitamin C absorption

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1289946 Oct 10, 2010

I take this in addition to vitamin C tablets (1000 mg each time). Before I started doing that, high doses of Vitamin C over time (even containing the relevent flavonoids to aid absorption) resulted in bleeding gums and bruising, which are signs of lack of vitamin C! That condition cleared up when I added bioflavonoids to my daily regimen.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Combine with vitamin C

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1631849 Jul 23, 2013

I take this in conjunction with vitamin C crystals. Citrus bioflavonoids really helps in the vitamin C absorption. Great for skin and overall well-being! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

too strong

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1350306 Feb 25, 2011

These were a little strong for me. I had to break the capsule in half. I know these are so important but the gave me a little gas.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good for Hemmy's

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1282693 Jun 17, 2011

Take enough of these and they will shrink your roid's.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 23

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »