RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,001.61

₽1,787.20

Экономия: ₽785.59 (скидка 44%)

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Absorbable Calcium

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1617936 Nov 24, 2007

This calcium product is easy for my body to absorb and I know it is working. I use to get cracked skin between my toes but with regular use of this product, that problem disappeared.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

5 stars...........

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2582051 Apr 14, 2009

I have been taking this for at least 15 years. It is the only calcium that agrees with me - very gentle on the system.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

( ( ( ( ( ( ( Juicing is better - I quit taking ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

Отзыв оставлен coconut Jun 26, 2012

Contains magnesium stearate, which keeps the product from sticking to machinery during processing. I don't like that. I stopped using this calcium since I learned that it is safer to get calcium from a more natural source. I started juicing organic kale, broccoli and spinach and have noticed this is better than supplementing. Bottle is glass so be careful where you store it. Seems that if you do want to use this product that it is priced well on iherb.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

works great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1487790 Jan 10, 2014

especially like the capsule instead of tablets. Goes down so much easier.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

essential for women with osteoporosis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1147791 Oct 08, 2009

Perfect ratio of calcium to magnesium. Easy to swallow, but drink a lot of water to wash it down to insure that the capsule opens in your stomach, not in your esophagus.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Easy to Digest 5 stars

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2739104 May 21, 2009

I take these before bedtime, They act as a natural sedative for me, along with equal magesium.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1772730 Oct 13, 2007

Excellent no frills product; great strengths of both calcium citrate and magnesium at a very reasonable price.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This relieves my muscle cramps!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1677159 Apr 01, 2010

If you get muscle cramps during the day this may be very benifical. It has helped me!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

For My Bones

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2199321 Oct 14, 2011

As insurance I take this supplement for my aging bones. I try to get most of my calcium from my diet. I have no side effects. The combination of calcium with magnesium helps prevent constipation due to the calcium. The calcium citrate is better absorbed vs. the carbonate so I can take a lower dose. The price of this supplement is competitive.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2258707 Feb 15, 2012

good

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-10 из 30

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »