Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Twinlab, Капсулы аллергия-C, 200 капсул

руб 1157.20
Экономия: $16.96 (скидка 44%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

#1 Supplement in My Health Regimen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2025838 Mar 05, 2010

Started taking this again after reading an article that cardo-vascular disease is actually a form of scurvy. Vitamin C is necessary for collagen production throughout the body: skin, joints, connective tissue and blood vessels. Within a week of taking it, my gums tightened up and pulled my teeth closer together. Another benefit, my skin is looking great. I like the type because it's made from sago palm, not citrus. I take as directed.

Great Vitamin C Product

Отзыв оставлен janecharrris Mar 06, 2010

My body needs lots of extra vitamin C, but I also am unable to tolerate many foods. So Twinlab (a quality brand) came out with just the right product for me!

Favorite C Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1264200 Nov 17, 2010

This is a great formula for allergy sensitive people, well absorbed too.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2426275 Jun 26, 2011

Can take without stomach upset.

Favorite Vit-C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3019553 Nov 06, 2011

I love this C! We can open the capsules in juice for my young ones to take and it makes a fizzy drink they love! I also like that we absorb this Vit-C the best, and I've tried lots. I'll always stay stocked with these caps!

Позиции 1-5 из 15