RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Twinlab, Капсулы аллергия-C, 200 капсул

₽1,447.02
₽2,582.14
Экономия: ₽1,135.12 (скидка 44%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Expensive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3170607 Jun 07, 2008

Since we can't get Source Naturals C from tapioca reliably anymore (always seems to be out of stock, this is what we have to get. It is okay but LOTS more expensive.

#1 Supplement in My Health Regimen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2025838 Mar 05, 2010

Started taking this again after reading an article that cardo-vascular disease is actually a form of scurvy. Vitamin C is necessary for collagen production throughout the body: skin, joints, connective tissue and blood vessels. Within a week of taking it, my gums tightened up and pulled my teeth closer together. Another benefit, my skin is looking great. I like the type because it's made from sago palm, not citrus. I take as directed.

Great Vitamin C Product

Отзыв оставлен janecharrris Mar 06, 2010

My body needs lots of extra vitamin C, but I also am unable to tolerate many foods. So Twinlab (a quality brand) came out with just the right product for me!

Favorite C Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1264200 Nov 17, 2010

This is a great formula for allergy sensitive people, well absorbed too.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2426275 Jun 26, 2011

Can take without stomach upset.

Позиции 1-5 из 15