Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Twinlab, Капсулы аллергия-C, 200 капсул

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

#1 Supplement in My Health Regimen

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Mar 05, 2010

Started taking this again after reading an article that cardo-vascular disease is actually a form of scurvy. Vitamin C is necessary for collagen production throughout the body: skin, joints, connective tissue and blood vessels. Within a week of taking it, my gums tightened up and pulled my teeth closer together. Another benefit, my skin is looking great. I like the type because it's made from sago palm, not citrus. I take as directed.

Great Vitamin C Product

Posted by janecharrris on Mar 06, 2010

My body needs lots of extra vitamin C, but I also am unable to tolerate many foods. So Twinlab (a quality brand) came out with just the right product for me!

Favorite C Formula

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Nov 17, 2010

This is a great formula for allergy sensitive people, well absorbed too.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2426275 on Jun 26, 2011

Can take without stomach upset.

Favorite Vit-C

Posted by Reviewer3019553 on Nov 06, 2011

I love this C! We can open the capsules in juice for my young ones to take and it makes a fizzy drink they love! I also like that we absorb this Vit-C the best, and I've tried lots. I'll always stay stocked with these caps!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »