Favorite Tea

Posted by 4905058069942010145 on Jul 30, 2012

A year or so back a co-worker told me about this tea, my skin is pretty breakout prone, this tea really detoxes the body and stops breakouts. You have to religiously drink it through, about 3 bags a day minimum and you have to let it steep for a good 20-25 minutes for full usage. Recently I've started to mix cinnamon into the tea. So yum! The flavors remind me of fall.

Very Happy With Triple Leaf Detox

Posted by Reviewer2291908 on May 13, 2008

I'm so glad to have found this tea. I have CFS and allergies and have found the detoxifying quality of the tea to be invigorating and it has a lovely taste too!

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1571693 on Jun 20, 2008

Not too hard on the stomach, imporved my skin a bit.

Good detox tea

Posted by Reviewer3331911 on Jun 26, 2008

Like the flavor and works glentle in your stomach

Excellent - does NOT upset stomach! :)

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Jul 19, 2010

most detox stuff i have tried really upsets the stomach or causes intestinal cramps. Not this tea! This tea is very gentle and I like the taste, too. It helps you become more regular without sending you to the restroom with the runs! Love it! :)

tastes descent

Posted by Reviewer1189894 on Feb 03, 2011

i use them for bathes, since i don't really want to detox anymore after taking "enzymatic therapy whole body cleanse". i use this along with ginger tea packets (powder). if you don't like the taste, take a bath! i use 4-5 of these, plus 3 ginger tea packets. you could also slice fresh ginger. it gets hot!

Tea-it Works!

Posted by 5410310144562826572 on May 14, 2015

I use this with the Super Slimming tea for quick results. Steep the tea bags for strength. Do not add sweetener.

tea

Posted by 4812264860474381995 on Mar 29, 2015

excellent flavor! love this tea I stock up!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3336740 on Oct 22, 2015

The first tea tasted weird (I dont add any sugar to my teas) but then I liked it. It works

Good Product

Posted by 5662047373684975918 on Dec 12, 2015

This product I have used before and it is very good to detox your body. You can add a little honey or Truvia and it tastes great.