Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Triple Leaf Tea, Decaf Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.4 oz (40 g)

руб 233.89
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best 'American' Tea Brand by far.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1241730 Jan 29, 2011

This is tea done right. I have tried every single tea brand available over the counter and most of them have weird bitter after taste. This is a great tasting tea and I purchased 5 boxes. I drink about 2 cups a day. This is a great product, offered at a great price and it's healthy. You can't beat that. Also the "Jasmine" Green Tea by Triple Leaf is also good. It has a nice calming aroma of the Jasmine Leaf. Also taste the same as this decaf tea. No bitter after taste! Since the Triple Leaf Brand isn't widely available at my Local Supermarket, I gave iHerb a shot and they delivered! Very fast shipping and I will be back for more.

Triple Leaf Tea, Decaf Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2354967 Jan 31, 2012

Excellent! Does not have bitter taste.

great tasting

Отзыв оставлен bbchris Jun 07, 2014

When I want green tea in the evening without any caffeine, thank goodness for these teabags. Excellent tasting too.

Smooth and soothing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1752904 May 07, 2011

I love this tea! I used to order the NOW decaf gree tea until it was discontinued. This is a perfect replacement. It's a gentle tea that doesn't have any bitter tinges in taste. I drink it most evenings to help me unwind at the end of the day.

Best tea going

Отзыв оставлен Dilynn Nov 11, 2011

I really love the taste of this tea. It is the only green tea I drink. Green tea is such a healthy beverage I would not want to be without, so to find a brand that tastes so good is a real plus for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »