RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽226.09

₽266.89

Экономия: ₽40.80 (скидка 15%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Best 'American' Tea Brand by far.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1241730 Jan 29, 2011

This is tea done right. I have tried every single tea brand available over the counter and most of them have weird bitter after taste. This is a great tasting tea and I purchased 5 boxes. I drink about 2 cups a day. This is a great product, offered at a great price and it's healthy. You can't beat that. Also the "Jasmine" Green Tea by Triple Leaf is also good. It has a nice calming aroma of the Jasmine Leaf. Also taste the same as this decaf tea. No bitter after taste! Since the Triple Leaf Brand isn't widely available at my Local Supermarket, I gave iHerb a shot and they delivered! Very fast shipping and I will be back for more.

Triple Leaf Tea, Decaf Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2354967 Jan 31, 2012

Excellent! Does not have bitter taste.

great tasting

Отзыв оставлен bbchris Jun 07, 2014

When I want green tea in the evening without any caffeine, thank goodness for these teabags. Excellent tasting too.

excellent!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2001707 Feb 06, 2015

Simply excellent!!! No caffein, nice taste and a lot of benefits of green tea. My husband is taking it as main hot drink for two years now because of his condition, and he is very happy.

BEST GREEN TEA IN A BAG!

Отзыв оставлен 5018481507802035207 Nov 20, 2015

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DECAF GREEN TEA THAT ACTUALLY IS FLAVORFUL AND STRONG....THIS IS IT!I HAVE SEARCHED AND TRIED MANY DIFFERENT COMPANIES FOR THIS EXACT TEA. THANK YOU 'TRIPLE LEAF TEA' FOR FULFILLING MY EXACT NEEDS.

Smooth and soothing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1752904 May 07, 2011

I love this tea! I used to order the NOW decaf gree tea until it was discontinued. This is a perfect replacement. It's a gentle tea that doesn't have any bitter tinges in taste. I drink it most evenings to help me unwind at the end of the day.

Best tea going

Отзыв оставлен Dilynn Nov 11, 2011

I really love the taste of this tea. It is the only green tea I drink. Green tea is such a healthy beverage I would not want to be without, so to find a brand that tastes so good is a real plus for me.

best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3310272 Dec 29, 2011

tastes best and keep antioxidants full explanation on package

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен juniper May 15, 2013

Nice tea.

G Tea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2070836 Jan 01, 2014

OK Wish you sold Harmony brand white tea.

Позиции 1-10 из 11