Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Trimedica, Thyadine, Rich Bio-Available Iodine, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)

руб 377.84
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Timedica Thyadine Colloidal Iodine helps GERD and swallowing trouble

Posted by Reviewer2585744 on Apr 13, 2010

I believe I have found the answer to a serious problem I have had for many years and hopefully this can help other sufferers. I have trouble swallowing food. This problem started about ten years ago. It doesn't seem to matter if I am happy, stressed, relaxed, or busy - whenever I take a meal, food stops in my esophagus, even tiny well chewed bites. The pain is awful. I can neither swallow nor bring the food up. Saliva further adds to the problem. This condition has worsened the past couple of years. Surgeons wanted to "stretch" my throat which would need to be repeated every few months. I decided there had to be other options. After researching, I determined my system was too acidic and that was compounding the trouble. I stopped drinking coffee (only a half cup per day, but that was evidently too much), cut down on acidic foods and started drinking ginger tea which you can purchase from iherb. I also read that insufficient Thyroid and Adrenal production has dire effects on the body and swallowing problems are one of the primary symptoms. After researching Thyroid and Andrenal production further, I ordered Trimedica liquid Colloidal Iodine. What an incredible change! After a couple of days using Trimedica Colloidal Iodine and drinkig ginger tea instead of coffee, I am able to swallow normally. I still take it slow and chew my food well while eating. The results have been so good I am ordering chewable Adrenal tablets also. I am convinced liquid Thayadine has made the difference in my health. Thank you so much Trimedica and iherb!

Trimedica,Thyadine,Colloidal Iodine

Posted by Reviewer3265768 on Jan 05, 2010

This product is great to balance out the Thyroid and the hormones. I use three drops under the tongue 2X daily, in the morning and evening. It helps me to sleep better and it also opens up the bowels if there is consipation.

thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2076946 on Feb 21, 2011

After a blood test revealed my TSH level was 19.I decided to try this product for 8 weeks-before my next blood test.The doctor told me to increase my thyroxine.I reluctantly took 75mcg of thyroxine extra a week( I did not want to go on higher doses as I am thyroxine sensitive and get very nervous and anxious on high doses).Also with hashimotos thyroiditis we are told iodine will not be of help.My next blood test proved that is not the case.My TSH was 6. I took 3 drops at night.And its nice to walk around feeling normal,without feeling nervous anxious and talking fast.I cant live without this product.

adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Mar 16, 2010

This product has helped my fatigue immensely. Iodine is needed for proper adrenal function & we often do not get enough in our diets. My stamina is much better and I sleep better.

Thyadine

Posted by Reviewer2279036 on Mar 12, 2009

Good product. I can feel a difference when I take it. I only use small amounts and plan to do this over a long time. Large doses don't repair the thyroid and could cause imbalance in the opposite direction. Fast shipping, great low price.