Customer Reviews

Trimedica, Thyadine, Rich Bio-Available Iodine, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)

$10.77
$15.95
руб 387.05
Savings of: $5.18 (32% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 55 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It works!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2289416 From Maryland on Jan 28, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

I bought this for my husband who has thyroid issues. So far, so good! It keeps him warm. :)

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Like it

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2870809 From India on Sep 21, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

Palatable - which is important for Iodine.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2548387 From California on Nov 18, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

This has been very good, I feel like I am getting balanced, I do think however I am going to increase dosage from once a day to twice. i-Herb is great! very fast delivery.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1581558 From Virginia on Dec 09, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I felt a difference right away

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Have NO Clue

Posted by Reviewer2367798 From Washington on Feb 25, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Don't know IF I need this or not, but I ordered it mainly because I'm thinking I may be lacking iodine in my body.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives