RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Natural detox!

Отзыв оставлен TrueReviews Nov 15, 2013

I use it as a part of my cleansing regime to prepare myself for pregnancy. Nettle leaf detoxifies the liver and helps it process excess hormones. This one is organic and tastes quite good! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great to sooth an inflamed bladder

Отзыв оставлен 5422712762626761519 Feb 24, 2014

I use this when I get an interstitial cystitis flare, and it is the only thing that soothes the pain. I also drink it daily to try to prevent bladder inflmation. The taste is mild but pleasant. Highly recommended if you have a sensitive bladder!

great for prostate!

Отзыв оставлен 4881630408209977813 Jan 03, 2016

Ordered this tea after it was recommended by a friend for my father (83) who suffered from a pain in his prostate for a few months....... We saw a few doctors and all prescribed pills which didn't work and gave him some nasty side effects. After drinking 3/4 cups of nettle tea for about 3 weeks, his pain disappeared to this day! I also order it myself and have a few cups a week...... Bitter at first but once you get used to the taste it becomes addictive!

Muy bien

Отзыв оставлен 4880989944577777043 Aug 19, 2014

Producto ecológico, a base de ortiga. Lo recomiendo.

One of my favorite

Отзыв оставлен 5739022005641488206 Mar 07, 2015

I do not add any sweetener to this and I find the taste very smooth. There is something about this tea that makes me feel like I am drinking something good for me.

Like it

Отзыв оставлен CuriocityLifestyle Jul 31, 2016

Am drinking it now as I type in here :) Like the taste of this nettle tea. I find it soothing. As for health benefits, am not sure about it.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен 5098891067782892733 Dec 01, 2016

Excellently harmonising my body PH. The earthy plant taste is nice. I Use it for the multiple health effects including bone strengthening and PH balancing. Thanks for bringing this great product!

Good Quality

Отзыв оставлен 4912329907599008878 Nov 23, 2016

Fragrance of tea smells a little weird to me initally, but I gotten used of it after a while. It has natural antihistamine that I fed my dog a little. As he has some allergic reaction to some food. It does helps in minimizing his itch.

good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3063157 Jan 22, 2013

pleasant flavor, i like it, feel good!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен 5569036652865190474 Aug 10, 2013

good

Проверенная покупка

Позиции 1-10 из 13