| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Tea, Organic Cran-Aid, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g) (Discontinued Item)

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Cran-Aid

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1916191 Jan 12, 2008

Very effective for urinary infections. I can't take antibiotics for very long, so I have to resort to alternative medicine and this has helped me a lot.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great children's product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1156637 Sep 13, 2009

I have two little girls, and I use this product as a preventative and a treatment for urinary tract infections. I also buy concentrated cranberry juice and whole, fresh, frozen cranberries. I blend all of these ingredients together sometimes... sweeten the blend with fresh raw honey. ...Actually, it might make a good homemade ice-popsicle!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

This really works!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2065790 Aug 30, 2011

Cran-Aid herb tea works surprisingly well: I simply drink a cup whenever experiencing first symptoms of urinary tract infection. Has helped me numerous times to avoid worse. Taste is a bit too sweet for me, but it works so well it doesn't matter. I highly recommend, as well as other Traditional Medicinals teas!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1575024 Feb 15, 2012

It is a little sweet (stevia, not sugar), but I love it! Helps to keep me uti-free!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent added to lemon water and chilled

Отзыв оставлен 5571618241864658514 Aug 25, 2013

The flavor enhances all types of vitamin water that I tried.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »