RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Trace Minerals Research, Liquimins, Ionic Zinc, 50 mg, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

₽455.78
₽564.50
Экономия: ₽108.72 (скидка 19%)
2.9 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Tastes awful but works great.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654444 Sep 26, 2011

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен ThinkingforMyself Apr 06, 2013

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

No problems with taste, was`nt that bad really.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2434272 Apr 29, 2015

I did not have a problem with the taste of this Liquid Zinc, a full 1.0 ml dropper full in water the taste is strong but for me it wasn't that bad, fairly easy to take, I put 1.0 ml in a small amount of clean filtered water and I don`t have a problem drinking it. Zinc is very important for ones health and this product is a good easy way to get it and is very good value for money. Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off this product, that is not the case with everyone as with me, but even if that was the case, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен 5710737764882365464 Nov 12, 2013

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Works well - taste is strong

Отзыв оставлен 4931920682076429503 Nov 29, 2012

Very strong mineral taste but other than that it is effective

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »