Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Trace Minerals Research, Liquimins, Ionic Zinc, 50 mg, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

$7.42
$9.19
руб 377.21
Экономия: $1.77 (скидка 19%)
2.9 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Tastes awful but works great.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654444 Sep 26, 2011

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен ThinkingforMyself Apr 06, 2013

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

No problems with taste, it was neutral.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2434272 Apr 03, 2015

I don`t know why people are going on about the bad taste of this liquid zinc, I did not have any problems at all with it, it wasn't bad, it wasn`t good, it was just a nothing taste, neutral. I put 1.0 ml in a small amount of clean filtered water and I don`t have a problem at all drinking it. Zinc is very important for ones health and this product is a good easy way to get it and is very good value for money.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен 5710737764882365464 Nov 12, 2013

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Works well - taste is strong

Отзыв оставлен 4931920682076429503 Nov 29, 2012

Very strong mineral taste but other than that it is effective

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »