RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽499.48

₽618.63

Экономия: ₽119.15 (скидка 19%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Tastes awful but works great.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654444 Sep 26, 2011

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

No problems with taste, was`nt that bad really.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2434272 Apr 29, 2015

I did not have a problem with the taste of this Liquid Zinc, a full 1.0 ml dropper full in water the taste is strong but for me it wasn't that bad, fairly easy to take, I put 1.0 ml in a small amount of clean filtered water and I don`t have a problem drinking it. Zinc is very important for ones health and this product is a good easy way to get it and is very good value for money. Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off this product, that is not the case with everyone as with me, but even if that was the case, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

Отзыв оставлен ThinkingforMyself Apr 06, 2013

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен 5710737764882365464 Nov 12, 2013

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

Отзыв оставлен 5358633304651124082 Dec 09, 2015

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Works well - taste is strong

Отзыв оставлен 4931920682076429503 Nov 29, 2012

Very strong mineral taste but other than that it is effective

awfull taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1057406 Oct 11, 2010

Thought I could take this one diluted in fruit juice...but too strong a taste & upset my stomach.The Trace Minerals are fine though, will stick to them!

Terrible taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2234045 Oct 24, 2010

Not sure if it works but it's diffcult to take because it destroys the taste of anything you add it to.

not good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1709580 Jan 07, 2012

I have tried this two times mixed with juice. Taste is really bad and so are effects! It gives me horrible nausea and then everything from my stomach comes out. I'm not big fan of vomiting so I won't give it third try.

Just Horrible Taste!!

Отзыв оставлен 5515953171005074256 May 02, 2016

I cannot even begin to describe, how bad the taste it, mix it with this, with that, dilute..nothing works at least for me and I consider myself who can barely complains about any taste.

Позиции 1-10 из 10