RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽586.76
₽726.73
Экономия: ₽139.97 (скидка 19%)
2.9 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Tastes awful but works great.

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654444 Sep 26, 2011

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

Пожаловаться

No problems with taste, was`nt that bad really.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2434272 Apr 29, 2015

I did not have a problem with the taste of this Liquid Zinc, a full 1.0 ml dropper full in water the taste is strong but for me it wasn't that bad, fairly easy to take, I put 1.0 ml in a small amount of clean filtered water and I don`t have a problem drinking it. Zinc is very important for ones health and this product is a good easy way to get it and is very good value for money. Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off this product, that is not the case with everyone as with me, but even if that was the case, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

Пожаловаться

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен ThinkingforMyself Apr 06, 2013

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен 5710737764882365464 Nov 12, 2013

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

Отзыв оставлен 5358633304651124082 Dec 09, 2015

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

Позиции 1-5 из 9