Good

Posted by 5277483302034183827 on Jul 03, 2015

Good

Awesome!

Posted by 5581279642994005117 on Nov 12, 2013

My 3 yr old son loves the smiley strawberries on the tube and willingly heads to the toilet to brush his teeth twice a day. I never had to spend eternity coaxing him to brush his teeth again after switching over to this (He was previously using First Teeth Baby Toothpaste). Am stocking up on this, and getting the fluoride free one for my 22 months old as well!

My gums are happy; dentist is happy

Posted by Reviewer1846252 on May 21, 2014

I am an adult using this children's toothpaste. I use it because my mouth protests if I use normal toothpaste -- with all its chemicals -- more than once a day. This stuff avoids exposure to irritant chemicals. A slight inconvenience is that it lacks the body of standard pastes so quickly disappears into the saliva. Spreading a blob around at the start of brushing does not work: I apply little and often. I use it twice a day and my dentist and hygienist are very happy with my mouth! I much prefer the very slight strawberry flavour to mint, and food and drink taste good immediately after brushing with this paste. I live in the UK and used to buy this paste locally, but all wholesales have stopped importing it, hence the need to order from iHerb.

Great second toothpaste

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 24, 2014

Once my kids were old enough to spit and rinse properly, we changed them from the Fluoride Free Silly Strawberry to this one - they kept using it until around 6 / 7 years old when they changed to a gentle mint flavor.

Tom's of Maine, Silly Strawberry, 119 g

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Oct 30, 2014

Although it doesn't make many bubbles, it works pretty well.

Posted by 5473543773342659890 on Jan 16, 2014

OK

Posted by 5121681582747478599 on Jan 28, 2014

OK

My kids love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Feb 18, 2014

My kids love it and never balk about brushing, and I love that it's flouride free!

as u konw

Posted by Reviewer2193140 on Sep 08, 2013

it's good~!

good

Posted by kisskis on Sep 18, 2013

my son likes this toothpastes.