Hypothyroid and exhausted **

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I have been diagnosed as hypothyroid and take medication. However, many of my symptoms have not gone away. I have just recently started taking Thyrocsin. My hair loss seems to have slowed down. I don't know if this is part of the regular hair cycle or if it is the supplement. I definitely feel less brain fog. Other symptoms are still present. I will update when I have taken it longer. UPDATE: Upgraded to 4 stars. I have been taking Thyrocsin longer now and my fatigue has noticeably lessened and my sleep has improved. I still have muscle aches and pains, but the ringing in my ears has improved tremendously-an unexpected bonus!! I used to use Thyroid Support from Gaia Herbs, but this product seems to do more to help my symptoms. 12/03/12 UPDATE: My muscle aches are starting to subside and I feel much more mobile. I also take liquid kelp every other day. My eyebrows are starting to grow back in and I am able to exercise more often without feeling totally exhausted!!

Right amount of thyroid stimulation

Posted by Reviewer3144154 on Dec 27, 2011

I have an underactive thyroid, but not severe enough to medicate. This supplement is perfect to keep my thyroid in check with no side effects. I can tell if I miss a day because I am so sluggish in the afternoon.

Miracle capsules.

Posted by Reviewer1843270 on Aug 21, 2013

Having been diagnosed with a thyroid problem I am just so happy to have found this alternative to taking a dreadful drug. Since I started almost 3 years ago, my symptoms have disappeared. I am just so grateful.

fast delivery, great product

Posted by Reviewer1373966 on Feb 04, 2012

I really like the Thyrocsin, in fact I rely on it! My doctor recommended it. It works better for me than prescription thyroid medications. Delivery was fast, too. I will order from iHerb.com again.

Very good quality

Posted by Reviewer3200673 on Dec 18, 2013

Really good, Works, perfect amount I first tried these when I found out I had an under active thyroid, my doctor gave them to me. They worked really well Had so much more energy and felt happier. After I finished the bottle I tried some other brands like NOW, which gives you a big energy hit but then a big low, I didn't like them.This is the best one, I Trust Thorne products I use alot of there vitamins after I tried these, there really good quality

excellent

Posted by 5656693085239633822 on Dec 09, 2014

I don't know if its a miracle but my doctor said that i dont have a problem with my thyroid anymore.the supplement helped a lot.i felt much better.

Makes a difference...

Posted by 5667346556358198660 on Mar 07, 2015

My levels have been borderline low in the past, and now they're right we're they should be thanks to this product. If your levels are only slightly low, try this before jumping onto synthetic thyroid hormones.

Thyroid supplement

Posted by 5729474282468372593 on Sep 27, 2012

So far so good. I see a difference already. I workout and seem to be losing the mid section better than before seemed like no matter what I did I couldnt loose my mid section.

Seems to be helping

Posted by 5700043229163978487 on May 26, 2014

I've had better energy levels since taking this product. Take with food, though - will upset an empty stomach.

Not right for me

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 06, 2015

I have Hashi's and hypothyroid with high TSH. I felt really worse after taking the supplement,two capsules a day, it looked like hyperthyroid symptoms, i stopped and needed about a week to recover. I dont want to give this product a bad rating because i think that it was either iodine intolerance or my disease is more of autoimmune problem than the thyroid itself. It may be different for other people.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »