Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Thorne Research, Sacro-B, Saccharomyces Boulardii, 60 капсул в растительной оболочке

Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 14 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great product!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3100668 Oct 13, 2010

This is great stuff!! It is giving me more relief from candidiasis than anything I have tried, including potent probiotics. Thanks Thorne for another superb, clean product free of magnesium stearate.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very happy.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3334884 Aug 24, 2010

I have leaky gut and fructose malabsorbtion. This product is great as it has the ingredient I need without other things added that can aggravate my conditions. The caps are smaller than the last boulardii product I was using and it's considerably cheaper too! Awesome.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Quality

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен adechamplain May 11, 2012

I've only been taking this for a short time but I love the Thorne Research products and have no doubt about the quality of this. I do think having great bacteria and yeast in your gut is one of the most important thing for your immune system and also for your digestion which is the most important thing. If you can't digest your food, you can't assimilate the nutrients and you cannot be in peak health.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Pure product.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен GAQ880 Feb 08, 2011

This is magnesium stearate free. Works, good clean product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent pro-biotic

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1725380 Mar 08, 2010

I'm on long term antibiotics, and with this I've had no bad digestive problems.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 14 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »