RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,331.74

₽2,332.40

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Very happy.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3334884 Aug 24, 2010

I have leaky gut and fructose malabsorbtion. This product is great as it has the ingredient I need without other things added that can aggravate my conditions. The caps are smaller than the last boulardii product I was using and it's considerably cheaper too! Awesome.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3100668 Oct 13, 2010

This is great stuff!! It is giving me more relief from candidiasis than anything I have tried, including potent probiotics. Thanks Thorne for another superb, clean product free of magnesium stearate.

Great Quality

Отзыв оставлен adechamplain May 11, 2012

I've only been taking this for a short time but I love the Thorne Research products and have no doubt about the quality of this. I do think having great bacteria and yeast in your gut is one of the most important thing for your immune system and also for your digestion which is the most important thing. If you can't digest your food, you can't assimilate the nutrients and you cannot be in peak health.

Great Alternative o Florastor®

Отзыв оставлен priyanka Jun 14, 2013

Just like Florastor® but not as expensive. Used in hospital with antibiotic treatment to reduce the risk of accompanying diarrhea.

Excellent pro-biotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1725380 Mar 08, 2010

I'm on long term antibiotics, and with this I've had no bad digestive problems.

Pure product.

Отзыв оставлен GAQ880 Feb 08, 2011

This is magnesium stearate free. Works, good clean product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Finally, a probiotic that helps IBS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2013255 Nov 04, 2014

I have taken many high quality probiotics. Have always tried to rotate them. However, this product taken 2 times per day on an empty stomach finally helped cure my IBS along with FOD Map diet.

Pushes Out Candida

Отзыв оставлен 5685937370232105901 Dec 27, 2014

Brilliant and pure probiotic from Thorne. Excipient free as per normal. Helps to repopulate the intestine with healthy flora. The candida starts a slow die off. One to two per day is manageable but any more and bad die off symptoms start. Hoping to soon be free of systemic Candida.

Life-Saving

Отзыв оставлен 5536942466330492753 Aug 09, 2015

My dog was plaqued by Clostridium bacteria for almost a year. Antibiotics did nothing. Just one bottle of this solved the problem. Still feeding this as maintenance. Really thankful for this.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2850521 Aug 18, 2010

These really help to balance my system!

Позиции 1-10 из 12