Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Thorne Research, Niacinamide, 180 Veggie Caps

руб 1030.11
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Prefer niacin (not niacinamide) - 500mg too much in one dose

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Oct 30, 2013

I also tried 250mg but that was too much as well - left my head feeling full of fog, bordering on a headache. I get better results all round from small doses of niacin and therefore prefer it - doesn't knock me out nor do I get the fog-ache. What I did like about this one is that it doesn't contain anything else - no fillers is rare. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great for numerous conditions

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2716110 Aug 13, 2013

After reading a book on the benefits of Niacin I purchased these to try out. They are no flush, but are very powerful. I was prescribed antidepressants but I wanted to get better naturally, so I intially tried St Johns Wort, which helped but had side effects. I read about niacin helping and even uring some mental health issues so I thought I'd try it out. I started taking 3000mg spread out through the day and it really worked. I am over my depression and have some lovely side effects to boot.... smoother skin, no achey joints among others. Note- if you need a niacin to help with lowering cholesterol you must use the flush version.

Very good.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave Apr 04, 2011

Another high quality Thorne product. With consistent use of 1000mg/day my skin has become noticably healthier.

Пожаловаться

Very happy with this product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2710309 Dec 25, 2013

So glad to find a niacinamide with no fillers. Beware, some of Thorne's caps do have nonessential ingredients. Have been very happy with this one. I plan to repurchase but am waiting until my supply gets lower, since the current stock has only 15 months prior to exp. Please continue to stock this item, iHerb!

Can't go without it

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1715581 Mar 04, 2012

Niacinamide is absolutely essential for your health and most people do not get enough of it. I have used Thorne's Niacinamide for almost 6 months now and can feel the difference!

Позиции 1-5 из 11