Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

potent

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Kyriaki Jan 08, 2013

for those who have classic symptoms of liver 'clog' this is a potent product, much better results than milk thistle alone. don't take 2 at a time, 1 twice a day is enough. noticeable results are immediate.

Great company

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3085810 Feb 04, 2011

I use these with the Thorne MediClear Plus on my liver cleanse and the results are always amazing. Clearer skin, more stable moods, and leaner muscle. Try it!

Excellent Product

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен keys2realhealth Feb 03, 2012

Made from food sources, this product is an excellent liver cleanser. It would be best used in the spring when the herbs it is made from are growing so as not to be too harsh on the body.

Works well

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1854340 Aug 30, 2014

I first tried this about a year ago. Then I didn't notice much difference at all and stopped taking it. But when I tried it again recently (from the original bottle), it worked very rapidly after only a single capsule. From having had a bad taste in my mouth due to various detox symptoms, I now have a normal/pleasant taste in my mouth. Mood is lighter and happier. Mentally I'm much sharper and more creative. Amazing how liver toxicity can hold you back if left untreated. So I guess the takeaway is YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary - because mine certainly did.

Good product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5317469612454191512 Apr 21, 2014

Taking it for support with my STS - so far no side effects to speak off, and that is great I may post later on after my CT scan about effectiveness

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »