Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Thorne Research, Цинк пиколинат двойного действия, 180 капсул

руб 1111.24
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Great Zinc

Posted by affinitywellness on Jul 28, 2012

I do not know of a zinc Picolinate product that you can purchase over the counter in Australia but if you're taking zinc you should be getting off the chelated stuff and onto this more absorbable form. This is the brand my own nutritional medicine specialist prescribes for me however she charges twice as much!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2050611 on Feb 20, 2012

Hard to determine what is which if dropped along with other capsules such as Thorne Research Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate. Otherwise good product. Easy to swallow smallish capsule.

Thorne Double Strength Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1297459 on Dec 31, 2012

Fantastic!!! Before my nails were covered in white marks. Now as well as these disappearing the overall condition of my nails is greatly improved.

Great Product

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Jul 24, 2013

My doctor suggested that i get a blood test for cooper and zinc levels. My Zinc levels were Half of what they should have been and my copper levels were double of what they should have been. Since taking zinc picolinate, I have noticed that my receding hairline is growing back and my hair is thicker. Zinc is also important for gut permeability and health. If I have stomach discomfort I combine zinc, a probiotic and L glutamine to reduce or even stop the symptoms.

Happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer2160098 on Jul 24, 2011

Suffer from immune disorder and malabsorption issues. Major hairloss for last 2 years. Since taking this product (2 tabs per day, 1 tab did not show improvements) my hair has begun to show regrowth. Still lose a lot but the improvement is noticable. I will watch closely for return to normality. I also take in conjunction with biotin.