Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Thorne Research, Мята тропическая, 60 вегетарианских капсул (Discontinued Item)

$14.60
$14.60
руб 760.33
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 20 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

► Another Great Product By Thorne Research - It's Also GMO Free !

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 3827GreenWood Nov 28, 2013

Thorne Research is the only hypoallergenic Coleus Forskohlii supplement manufacturer with the highest degree of purity one can truly trust. It uses ForsLean as the ingredient which is a high quality Coleus Forskohlii extract from Sabinsa Corporation. Clinical studies done in Japan, US and India have shown that ForsLean is a potential natural aid for weight management. This patented phytonutrient product is non-GMO and made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability. Coleus Forskohlii is traditionally used for various cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and central nervous system ailments. IMHO, this product will help maintain an individual's body composition at a healthy level. With one capsule 30min before meal twise a day, I noticed great improvements in weight management, blood pressure and testosterone level. Additionally, I have felt more energy and less hunger since being on this product with no adverse effects noted. Wish it came with more pills in a bottle. Only 60. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I like iherbs

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2567666 Oct 18, 2009

I found that Coleus keep my blood pressure normal. I use now only 1 capsule during day and this is my second bottle.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

product is worth it.

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1308020 Apr 06, 2011

my sister has hypothyroid problem, now she feels light and energetic after using the product, her cravings for food also reduced, she feels fresh all day long.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

34andtooyoungtobeill

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1550103 Mar 18, 2010

This herb reccommended to me through an article in a naturopathic magazine (ndnr - naturopathic doctor news & review). According to the reccommendation - I take this (in addition to several other herbal suggestions) for Ovarian Cysts.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Recommended by Dr. Oz

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2915698 Mar 25, 2012

As a miracle appetite suppressant, it heats up cells and burns fat from inside stores. As an appetite suppressant, it sure works! I can assume it also is helping my weight reduction plan.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »