Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Thorne Research, Calcium-Magnesium Citrate, 90 Veggie Caps

руб 423.46
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Thorne Research Cal-Mag Caps

Posted by Reviewer2974585 on Jul 17, 2010

I get good results from this product. I used to only use cal-mag to calm muscles for soreness after a hard workout or over use fatigue. I can tell that I am deficient, when I wake up with light body aches for more than 2 days in a row, and when I take the cal-mag there are no aches. I have decided to add this to my daily regimen, b/c it has happened a couple of times this year. Thorne Research in particular is known for the quality of their suppliments. I'm glad to be able to order them from Iherb at a reasonable price and fast delivery.

I like this

Posted by NaturalRemediesforTravel on Jun 27, 2011

Good product

Reliable Vitamins

Posted by fionat on Oct 31, 2013

I'm happy with these calcium supplements.

good product but...