RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,837.39

₽1,838.02

Экономия: ₽0.63 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Conquers Poor Digestion! Buy this!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1901776 Oct 08, 2012

My husband has taken a long list of remedies for acid reflux including prescription acid blockers. This product works. Take 1 with a light meal & take 2,3 with a heavy protein meal! The capsules are easy to swallow and the benefits are incredible. Our stomach's ability to produce acid lessens with age and this supplement helps to digest your meal. Doctors tell us we have too much acid; actually the opposite is true. With too little acid in your stomach, the food doesn't digest properly & stays in your stomach long after it should be digested and gone. This is what gives you heartburn, reflux, and discomfort. Take this supplement with your meals, your food will digest properly and your stomach will thank you. Over a period of time your digestive acid will rebuild and you will not need to take as many capsules. We HIGHLY recommend this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Really good for those who have trouble digesting protein including wheat.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2360312 Nov 15, 2013

Another great product from Thorne Research, I took off one star because it can be a little hard on the stomach but really helps break down those protein heavy meals. Just make sure you take it half-way through eating, its easier on the tummy that way as I found out by trial and error :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This tablet is changing my life

Отзыв оставлен 4825648488401923327 Dec 16, 2012

I have suffered chronic reflux for 4 years now and tried everything and nothing else has worked except this tablet in only a couple of weeks. I highly recommend it.

Seems to work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1352910 Oct 21, 2011

Been using for some time now, I've lost my grey appearance and dry skin issues

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2518687 Jan 03, 2012

This product has been the only thing to help with my chronic stomach aches that range from indigestion, heart burn, gas and bloating, to constipation. I recently read that my problem could be low stomach acid resulting in a lack of enzymes, which the HCL and pepsin can improve. These pills have been life changing for me!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Thorne Products are fantastic!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2248925 Mar 07, 2012

I really like Thorne Products! They are free of all the binders like magnisium stearate and corn and the things that people become sensitive to in the grocery store brands. The price is great too! I would recommend this to anyone!

Fantastic!

Отзыв оставлен 4901013426153747228 Nov 02, 2014

Greatly helps me to digest food. I have suffered with Helicobacter Pylori for over 6.5 years and as such H. Pylori neutralizes stomach acid. Therefore I am left feeling as though food doesn't digest properly, and wake up in the morning with a full and bloated stomach from the previous night's dinner. Thorne's Betaine HCL & Pepsin dramatically help me to digest my meals and now that I am finally H. Pylori free, I will continue to take this product until my body has healed and I'm producing sufficient quantities of stomach acid on my own. Wonderful product.

Betaine HCl&Pepsin, Thorne

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1811886 Jan 21, 2013

Significantly helped my flatulence

Wow

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3131880 Aug 05, 2011

I have had problems with my bowel for many years & now my new GP has put me on these & after a week & a half my insides are starting to work. Hooray

Hipoalergenic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1195326 Feb 22, 2012

It turns out that I'm not in need of HCL. But may be it is helping a lot of people. And it is casein free, which is not true for the rest of the HCL on the market

Позиции 1-10 из 55