Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Thorne Research, Бетаин HCL и пепсин, 225 капсул в растительной оболочке

$28.25
$28.25
руб 1471.19
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 54 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (4)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 50

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Really good for those who have trouble digesting protein including wheat.

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2360312 Nov 15, 2013

Another great product from Thorne Research, I took off one star because it can be a little hard on the stomach but really helps break down those protein heavy meals. Just make sure you take it half-way through eating, its easier on the tummy that way as I found out by trial and error :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Conquers Poor Digestion! Buy this!

16 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1901776 Oct 08, 2012

My husband has taken a long list of remedies for acid reflux including prescription acid blockers. This product works. Take 1 with a light meal & take 2,3 with a heavy protein meal! The capsules are easy to swallow and the benefits are incredible. Our stomach's ability to produce acid lessens with age and this supplement helps to digest your meal. Doctors tell us we have too much acid; actually the opposite is true. With too little acid in your stomach, the food doesn't digest properly & stays in your stomach long after it should be digested and gone. This is what gives you heartburn, reflux, and discomfort. Take this supplement with your meals, your food will digest properly and your stomach will thank you. Over a period of time your digestive acid will rebuild and you will not need to take as many capsules. We HIGHLY recommend this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Throne HCL

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2070836 May 03, 2011

Grateful they are only brand HCL I could find without stearic acid. Keep it up!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Seems to work

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1352910 Oct 21, 2011

Been using for some time now, I've lost my grey appearance and dry skin issues

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Wow

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3131880 Aug 05, 2011

I have had problems with my bowel for many years & now my new GP has put me on these & after a week & a half my insides are starting to work. Hooray

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 50

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »