RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Thorne Research, B.P.P., Betaine / Pepsin / Pancreatin, 180 Veggie Caps

₽2,470.97
₽2,470.97
Экономия: ₽0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 10 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Stomach pain

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2321253 May 02, 2011

I was excited to get these with the digestive enzymes and HCI with NO ox bile ( which doesn't agree with me). When the bottle is opened they stink like dirty sweat socks and they give me a lot of intestinal pain about 1 1/2 hours after I take them. I have gluten intolerance and I kept thinking I was being glutened; but it was these.

Excellent digestive aid

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2929250 Apr 21, 2013

I have used other items from Thorne and other companies with Betaine HCl, but this combination helps my digestion the most. I just take one with my biggest meal of the day and it helps my digestion wonderfully!!! Highly recommended.

stomach issues

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2992616 Jan 06, 2013

very good for increasing stomach acid. I need this all the time though less per day is needed after a while as the acid increases with use.

great for aiding digestion

Отзыв оставлен truevitality Aug 23, 2013

I love thorne products, they are one of the highest quality producers and this product is no exception. really helps the digestion of proteins

All good

Отзыв оставлен 5487247764118075801 Nov 25, 2013

Received package straightaway; arrived well packed with recyclable materials. Product itself is very helpful!

Позиции 1-5 из 10