Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Thorne Research, B.P.P., Betaine / Pepsin / Pancreatin, 180 Veggie Caps

руб 2070.22
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Stomach pain

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2321253 May 02, 2011

I was excited to get these with the digestive enzymes and HCI with NO ox bile ( which doesn't agree with me). When the bottle is opened they stink like dirty sweat socks and they give me a lot of intestinal pain about 1 1/2 hours after I take them. I have gluten intolerance and I kept thinking I was being glutened; but it was these.

Very good for digestion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1840838 Nov 29, 2010

This is a great way to help digestion. i have used other brands, but this one is the best.

fantastick digestive aid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2609561 Dec 28, 2010

My favorite digestive aid, I felt the difference after the first capsule! It assists in the bodies production of stomach acid and it supplies pancreatin enzymes and pepsin to ensure full digestion of protein, fat and carbohydrates. I feel so much better after my meals when I use this.

Excellent digestive aid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2929250 Apr 21, 2013

I have used other items from Thorne and other companies with Betaine HCl, but this combination helps my digestion the most. I just take one with my biggest meal of the day and it helps my digestion wonderfully!!! Highly recommended.

stomach issues

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2992616 Jan 06, 2013

very good for increasing stomach acid. I need this all the time though less per day is needed after a while as the acid increases with use.

Позиции 1-5 из 9