RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,487.30

₽2,487.97

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Effective to a certain point

Отзыв оставлен rodeheks May 01, 2016

The capsules work well to a certain point. After a while it seems like the capsules work contra productive. I got stomach ace after a while.

Great digestion benefits

Отзыв оставлен 5366899512419571632 Apr 22, 2016

I have tried so many other digestive products.. this one stands alone.. it does what you need it to do with foods. I really like that it has betaine pepsin and the pancreatin.. so many benefits with this combo... My digestion has improved for the better. I recommend this product.

Good for HCL issues

Отзыв оставлен 5288925636569334589 May 19, 2015

Helps with the ridges on the finger nails which I've been told is from lack of hcl in the stomach, which these supplements are good for.

Great combination

Отзыв оставлен 5452316239914227539 Nov 04, 2014

I have noticed less bloating and flatulance since i have been taking this product

Thorne research b.p.p.

Отзыв оставлен 4796200338404644353 Jul 30, 2014

Excellent very pleased

All good

Отзыв оставлен 5487247764118075801 Nov 25, 2013

Received package straightaway; arrived well packed with recyclable materials. Product itself is very helpful!

great for aiding digestion

Отзыв оставлен truevitality Aug 23, 2013

I love thorne products, they are one of the highest quality producers and this product is no exception. really helps the digestion of proteins

Excellent digestive aid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2929250 Apr 21, 2013

I have used other items from Thorne and other companies with Betaine HCl, but this combination helps my digestion the most. I just take one with my biggest meal of the day and it helps my digestion wonderfully!!! Highly recommended.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

stomach issues

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2992616 Jan 06, 2013

very good for increasing stomach acid. I need this all the time though less per day is needed after a while as the acid increases with use.

Stomach pain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2321253 May 02, 2011

I was excited to get these with the digestive enzymes and HCI with NO ox bile ( which doesn't agree with me). When the bottle is opened they stink like dirty sweat socks and they give me a lot of intestinal pain about 1 1/2 hours after I take them. I have gluten intolerance and I kept thinking I was being glutened; but it was these.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным