RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽875.76

₽875.76

Экономия: ₽0.00 (скидка 0%)

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great product

Отзыв оставлен adechamplain Apr 14, 2013

My integrative Doctor recommended this formula because of the P-5-P which is an activated form of B6 and easily absorbed. I've found that in the last week since I started using this product (one capsule in the morning) my mood and general outlook is much brighter and happier. One thing to be aware of is that it's better to take B vitamins in the morning or no later than lunchtime because they give you energy and and if you take them at night you might have trouble sleeping. I also take Zinc Picolinate and that is best taken closer to the evening as it helps sleep. However after taking this for a while I realised that I would get a full body flushing effect (red patches on my skin) within 10 minutes of taking this supplement and I stopped taking it. High doses of B3 (Niacin) can have that effect but when I had my kinesiologist test me for this product, it came up that it wasn't ideal for me so I stopped.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The best for enhancing energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2052370 Mar 19, 2013

I am hypothyroid (treated with Armour) and have adrenal issues. I have been taking this 6 months and am so sorry to see it discontinued. It is better than the other B complexes for lack of energy. The difference is the amount of niacinimide, and maybe the niacin too. There is no flush with this and the types of B vitamin are the types that your body can use even if the digestive system is not doing an optimal job. If I take this after breakfast I am limber and eager to get to work all day. Otherwise not. Not sure what I will do now. Either get it from another source or try to add niacinimide to one of the other Thorne B complexes whose profile for the other Bs most matches this one. Wish I had written a review sooner so that perhaps more people would have ordered it and IHerb would continue to stock it.

This does good - Love it

Отзыв оставлен 4700982079913000751 Jun 15, 2012

I feel a difference when using this product.

Excellent results !

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave Mar 01, 2011

Very pleased with this formulation and the added niacinamide, works well for me, will re order.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The best b-complex i have ever taken .

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1118678 Aug 15, 2012

Mentally and physically i feel great definately will reorder and would reccomend to a friend.

B Complex #3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1318912 Dec 08, 2010

excellent

The B's have it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1339338 Apr 25, 2011

Due to some recent health issues, it was suggested that I take the B Complex #3 suppliments. I am pleased to report that they have indeed helped. I have had no problems with them in any way. The customer service has been wonderful, and re ordering has been very easy. I appreciate a company that seems to care. Thank you. Rev. Cyd Collischonn

B complex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1587782 Feb 03, 2012

Thorne is a great vitamin company. I use them because they are careful with their fillers and all their ingredients.

Позиции 1-8 из 8