RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,044.59

₽1,045.25

Экономия: ₽0.65 (скидка 0%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

I like it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2621481 Oct 01, 2010

My third bottles...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Both product and service were good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1283794 Dec 01, 2011

Thorne makes the best products as far as I can see and monitor in terms of quality and effectiveness.

Thorne B#12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1373824 Mar 09, 2012

Finally, a B-complex I can hopefully tolerate. I am allergic to so many things, and that includes many supplements (or the fillers they use in them). I like the fact that Thorne make so many different B complexes - I am also trying the #5. It's early days so I can't vouch for their long-term effects, and I am being very cautious (not taking daily), but I have had no adverse reactions yet...

Great Company

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1042933 Jun 28, 2012

Thorne has a great reputation for quality products.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Superior forms of B vitamins but...

Отзыв оставлен pickier-than-thou Dec 14, 2013

The powder in the caps is lumpy and the smell is strong (compared to Country Life). Otherwise, very good composition!

Early stages yet

Отзыв оставлен 5744853445805199262 Sep 15, 2014

Definitely feel it has helped with overall feeling of well being as I have a very high stress environment. However feel that I need more time taking the supplement to know whether it is doing what it needs to do.

Feels good. Notice I can ubsorb the folinic acid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1452756 May 02, 2015

B-complex pills would always make me a bit nervous, hyperactive and anxious. Untill I found out that was because they usually have pholic acid in them. I don't absorb that well, and then the B12 starts domineering, costing me pholic acid. This B-complex seems balanced for me and I don't experience the nervousness.

Lyree

Отзыв оставлен 4807005297623303550 Jan 11, 2016

Taking 2 per day over Christmas period, helped keep tiredness from bay due to overeating and drinking.

Effective

Отзыв оставлен 4814677615213034769 Apr 03, 2016

Has an energy/anti mind fogg effect that is noticeable even with half of a capsule. Great product. Hard on an empty stomach, but this is normal. Recommended.

Thorne B complex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2150863 Jan 19, 2012

Easy to swallow and keeps my energy level up.

Позиции 1-10 из 10