Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Thorne Research, 5-Hydroxy-Tryptophan, 90 Veggie Caps

руб 1596.18
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 20 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Always been happy with Thorne 5HTP

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1559362 Nov 22, 2009

As I have always been happy with Thorne Research's 5HTP , I made other purchases all from the Thorne brand recently but was disappointed by most of them except the 5HTP which I will keep buying and will not try other brands for due to lack of bad side effects and the efficacy of the mood lift I feel by taking 5 capsules each night. If I take them in the day they make me too sleepy. All pharmaceutical antidepressants have made me depressed, even if I wasn't before taking them (I was prescribed them to reduce fibromyalgia type pain), so Thorne 5HTP has been a blessing in getting a mood lift while enduring chronic pain.

Consistent High Quality

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1006772 Aug 08, 2011

I have used many supplements for 16 years for my son with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have been using these 3 products here for over 6 years, recommended by an extremely prestigious physician. I am very pleased with both the price, quality and performance of these products. You know you can have peace of mind, when several top-notch physicians all over the country are recommending these same supplements. Wendelle, mother

5HTP for headaches

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1088842 Oct 10, 2011

I originally purchased this product to help give a little boost to my mood during a difficult time but found it to be a bigger help with my chronic headaches. I use to get headaches 4 or 5 days a week and reduced it down 1 or 2 days a week by switching to a mostly natural/organic diet. After that I was never able to cut the headaches out completely until I started using 5HTP. Since then (about a year ago) I only get headaches 1 or 2 times a month. This stuff is WONDERFULL!!!! I use to fear my headaches but now they are simply a thing of the past. Thorne Research has great reputation for quality products and I highly reccommend them. Do some research yourself and you will find that their quality standards are some of the highest in the industry.

Tryptophan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2616703 Jun 26, 2011

Very happy with this product

Thorne 5HTP

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2886548 Jan 24, 2012

recommended by my practitioner and good quality and very effective

Позиции 1-5 из 20