RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,033.29

₽2,033.96

Экономия: ₽0.66 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

warning

Отзыв оставлен 5068618026788751761 Apr 25, 2015

I took one pill twice and got dizzy, couldn't control my eye movement, so I stopped taking pills. And I found many articles about 5-htp and B6 that says it could be fatal to take two elements at once. article of 5-htp-and-dizziness This product contains 5-htp and B6 together, and I recommend you to think about it first.

Thorne Research, 5-Hydroxy-Tryptophan, 90 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1588120 Apr 16, 2015

After a month of use, this product has produced no unwanted side effects and seems to work better than previously used drugs which do.

wonderful

Отзыв оставлен 4831910338290835660 Dec 26, 2014

I was able to completely get off Lexapro without the anxiety appearing. Very please with this product. Though, I wouldn't recommend removing any doctor precribed medication without talking to your doctor first.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

headache relief in a bottle

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2097871 Aug 28, 2014

Been trialling as I get awful hormonal headaches. Since I've been using 5HTP they have seriously reduced in number and severity.

Better than Prozac

Отзыв оставлен 5183582229690605775 May 09, 2014

I take one of these every day abd I find 50mg works better than 100mg. Also reduces your apetite so great to stave of snacking. Don't take it with protein though. It works better than prozac - no side effects

Heaven turned blue again

Отзыв оставлен 4735274894830341277 Jan 16, 2014

Has helped me to overcome a mild depression due to loss of a relative. I have used the pills for more than a year now and already after a couple of months I could smile again and enjoy life. Now my life is back to normal, as it was before the depression, and life is actually much better - I feel strong having coped with the situation. And Thorne 5 HTP has helped me do so without having to use heavy medicin.

5HTP

Отзыв оставлен HealthSavvy Sep 07, 2012

5HTP is good for so many things. I tried it for depression and sleep improvement. I can't say it worked for me, but I know many who it does work for.

Thorne 5HTP

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2886548 Jan 24, 2012

recommended by my practitioner and good quality and very effective

Recommended by my Dr

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1700524 Jan 01, 2012

I chose this 5HTP because my naturopath recommended it and specifically this brand. I take it for a mild sleep aid. I have also found if I take one during the day it helps with anxiety but doesn't make me sleepy.

Of intermittent value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1151504 Dec 30, 2011

A friend of mine swears by Thorne's 5HTP. I found it to be of intermittent value. After initial, excellent and rapid results I can't really tell the difference. After a week, the effect seemed considerably diminished. Perhaps the body adapts quickly and the brain just adjusts accordingly. Was taking 1 first thing (before eating) & 1 last thing at night. No side-effects that I could identify.

Позиции 1-10 из 21