Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

The Ultimate Life, Полноценное Питание, 42.3 унций (1200 г)

руб 4871.54
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

Very healthy, but the taste needs improvement.

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен TrueReviews Nov 16, 2013

I bought it after reading the ravenous reviews about it. After a sip, I knew I had made a mistake. It is very healthy, but the taste is very.. challenging, to put it mildly! Fortunately my husband liked it and he finished the container. therefore, the 3 stars. A comparable product with better taste is Thorne Research, The Virgin Diet, All-In-One Shake. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The Best on the Market!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1348695 Oct 25, 2007

This shake has been a lifesaver and a figure saver for me. I have one every evening during the week. I sleep better because it is easier to digest than a heavy meal and more nutritious than a light one, I run better the next morning because of the slow acting carbs. It kills my cravings for unhealthful foods. Absolutely fantastic and worth the shipping and customs duties I had to pay to receive it here in the UK! Lucky people who live in the US and can just pick it up at their local Whole Foods.

Superb and satisfying

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3168693 Dec 31, 2007

the Ultimate Meal is what I have been eating for dinner for the past 4 days. My lifelong habit has been to eat the largest meal of the day at dinner time, i.e. six o'clock or so. No matter what size breakfast and lunch I ate I was always ravenous at dinner time. The decision to eat a substantial breakfast, the medium lunch and the Ultimate Meal for dinner, with possibly a salad and/or a glass of soymilk was done as a last resort. No amount of dieting has moved the excess weight I have been carrying for over a year. So I ordered the product and tried it, skeptically. I have found that my day feels different. I enjoy my breakfast, I am okay with lunch and I love my drink in the evening. I really don't need a salad, I only ate some the first day. I only have 6 ounces of soy milk and not always. I have been remarkably surprised at how well I feel and how easily my body adjusted to it. I am good to go and have yet to wake up hungry. I intend to use it for a long time to come. Thank you Ultimate Meal.

saving grace

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2047860 Nov 18, 2007

My review is from a personal aspect as this product is one of kind life saver for me. Due to the condition of my liver the ingrediants in this product have all the properties that help it to function when its ability to function is very hampered.

Lost 15 pounds!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1423684 Jun 21, 2009

I LOVE this stuff! I have lupus and other health problems. This vegan meal replacement has changed my life. I am losing weight and gaining more energy. It is not a sweet smooth shake but blended with an overripe frozen quartered pear or frozen banana it is pleasant enough.