RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal, 14.1 oz (400 g)

₽1,533.79
₽1,688.86
Экономия: ₽155.07 (скидка 9%)
3.7 из 5 на основании 32 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Ultimate meal

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2862330 Mar 10, 2010

Outstanding quality among meal replacements. However, it's not recommended for people who want "tastes good" more than nutrition; but, if the nutrition is most important then it's hard to find better.

Пожаловаться

Awesome, can be made yummy

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2624333 Aug 14, 2012

This is not a fat filled desert smoothie mix. It is not candy. If you usually get your smoothies made at a smoothie bar, pass on this and buy a flavored whey mix. If you are seriously into your health, you will love this. I normally buy fresh greens, Kale, dandelion, spinach etc. and make my smoothies with alot of superfood additions, stevita, and a little fruit. This mix is great for quick, easy smoothies, perfect for the cottage/cabin, when I don't have fresh greens. I just made one that I split with my husband and he loved it. I used; Mix, 10 oz water, 4 ice cubes, 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries, spear frozen pineapple, 1/2 frozen banana, small handful frozen cranberries, 1 tsp. strawberry Stevita powder. You must drink this cold. There is a slight earthy under taste, but the berries and 1/2 banana fix that. The can gives clear directions. If you are adding the 1/2 cup blueberries that the can recommends the colour will turn purple. The company's website also gives recipe suggestions. Enjoy!

It works

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5043323544812545845 Nov 26, 2013

I have taken this a couple of time so far and it works. I didn't need a meal and felt good.

Fabulous

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1723619 Mar 03, 2012

Great product as I've said before - and even without trying I seem to lose weight naturally.

The taste is impossible!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2348333 Apr 24, 2010

I am NO wimp when it comes to health foods. Juice spirulina, swallow clay by the teaspoon, take herbs by the teaspoon rather than capsules. And I imagine this stuff is super healthy. But the taste! Oh my the taste! Like sulphurous wind mixed with the worst of beans. I cannot manage it. Not regularly. In an emergency yest. But simply not do-able on a daily basis. And I am usually pretty brave with this sort of stuff. Maybe it would work if you mixed it with bananas and juice and stuff. But that is not the point for me. It is supposed to be healthy and convenient ALL ON ITS OWN. And all on its own, it is simply too unpleasant to drink. Yuk! Back to the spirulina, flax oil and clay.Yum by comparison.

Позиции 1-5 из 31