RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,793.08

₽1,974.37

Экономия: ₽181.29 (скидка 9%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Very pleased

Отзыв оставлен 5179558927073707147 Jul 17, 2015

After reading so many mixed reviews about this product I decided to buy the intro size as a precaution .Now, I understand the whole taste issue is subjective but to be honest ,i'm not sure what all the fuss is about .TO ME this taste very pleasant(I taste hints of nutmeg and cinnamon) , I like the texture and boy do I feel full.I followed the recommendation on the packaging and really enjoyed this concoction ,and I look forward to making variations on this in the future.If your sceptical about buying this, like I was ,just go with the intro size .At the end of the day what have you got to lose,a few bucks? or a fantastic ,healthy and nutritious meal alternative.

GREAT taste, the best meal replacemente I 've found

Отзыв оставлен 5239090316855360423 Dec 19, 2014

Fantastic product, 100% recommended.

Awful.....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2334842 Jun 25, 2014

Good nutrition but just could not stomach the taste!

Excellent !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3267913 Apr 22, 2014

I have been eating the ultimate meal for over 10 years. What I like about this product is that thought out the years it stayed the same. It does its job due to the great ingredients and it's GMO. Highly recommended !

Works for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2249741 Jan 06, 2014

Ultimate Meal helps give me that boost of energy for a full day's work.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I haven't written a review for a while, but I must write about

Отзыв оставлен beacherry Dec 19, 2013

The taste of this is horrible! I can eat pretty much any health food, I usually buy raw meal, although initially found that hard to swallow, I later appreciate it's natural flavour. BUT this, this is just something else. I add honey, I add yogurt, I add anything that would make a smoothy taste good, but I cannot mute the flavour of this product, a few times I almost puked. I am so glad that I got this small one, or else I don't know what to do with it.

It works

Отзыв оставлен 5043323544812545845 Nov 26, 2013

I have taken this a couple of time so far and it works. I didn't need a meal and felt good.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

ultimate meal is awesome

Отзыв оставлен 5734513769953766896 Nov 09, 2013

It satisfies your hunger, tastes great! It has everything you need to ensure you are getting your greens and proteins plus so much more!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellent meal replacement

Отзыв оставлен 5026147473259108956 May 22, 2013

very good for meal replacement, could feel the benefit after a day or two using it

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Awesome, can be made yummy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2624333 Aug 14, 2012

This is not a fat filled desert smoothie mix. It is not candy. If you usually get your smoothies made at a smoothie bar, pass on this and buy a flavored whey mix. If you are seriously into your health, you will love this. I normally buy fresh greens, Kale, dandelion, spinach etc. and make my smoothies with alot of superfood additions, stevita, and a little fruit. This mix is great for quick, easy smoothies, perfect for the cottage/cabin, when I don't have fresh greens. I just made one that I split with my husband and he loved it. I used; Mix, 10 oz water, 4 ice cubes, 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries, spear frozen pineapple, 1/2 frozen banana, small handful frozen cranberries, 1 tsp. strawberry Stevita powder. You must drink this cold. There is a slight earthy under taste, but the berries and 1/2 banana fix that. The can gives clear directions. If you are adding the 1/2 cup blueberries that the can recommends the colour will turn purple. The company's website also gives recipe suggestions. Enjoy!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным