RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽957.26

₽1,063.62

Экономия: ₽106.36 (скидка 10%)

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Smoothe taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2843822 Feb 21, 2013

I love silver needles white tea. This product has a wonderful, mellow aroma and taste. The best silver needle white tea I have tasted. Highly recommend if you are a white tea lover.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

My favourite tea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2901286 Nov 02, 2014

I really love this tea, it has a wonderfully soft aroma and a great floral taste, isn't bitter for me. In my opinion is the best product of "The Tao of Tea" brand. All the content are delicate white tea sprouts, without powder unlike other teas. Only thing they can improve is the price. El contenido de la lata son brotes tiernos de té que se abren al añadir agua caliente. El aroma es maravilloso, meloso y floral y el sabor muy suave, nada amargo para mi gusto. En mi caso, creo que merece la pena si estás dispuesto a gastarte lo que cuesta.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

very good tea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1243362 Jul 31, 2013

Nice aroma, a little too bitter for me.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The Tao Of Tea Silver Needles White Tea

Отзыв оставлен 4615952919791145735 Apr 10, 2014

Great healthy tea I mix it with green tea to stretch it out.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very nice tea

Отзыв оставлен 5664026817702227691 Jun 12, 2014

Very nice tea

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Smooth Taste

Отзыв оставлен TrueShoppingAdvice Jan 17, 2016

First time I have drunk silver needle tea. Taste is mild. Easy to drink. Supposed to be very healthy. Use a knife to get the container open easily. Preserves tea quality well, I suppose, it is so tightly closed. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb to see other good products. Enjoy your iHerb experience!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-6 из 6