Впервые в iHerb?!

The Tao of Tea, Organic Spicy Tulsi Chai, 16 Tea Bags, 0.68 oz (19.2 g)

руб 188.37
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Delicious and very calming

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 11, 2013

I woke up not feeling too well. I picked up my iHerb package and made a cup of this tea. It's very comforting, the box says "nurture your soul" and I couldn't agree more. It took away the discomfort and I now find myself feeling peaceful and calm. What a great tea. The taste is very mild spicy, fragrant, not overpowering, exactly the quality you'd expect from an organic, non adulterated tea. This is 100% pure and no added flavors. I'm reviewing this after my first cup, it is that good. I only brewed it just a minute & half because green tea starts to become bitter after more than 60 secs but this is not green and the box says you can brew 4-5 min so will try that next time see how the stronger taste is. At any rate, I drink teas for their nourishing nutrients and this definitely gives instant mental benefits. I trust that the antioxidants are working their magic and the physical benefits one can't gauge are there as well. A very reputable company that does not use toxic "natural flavors" with hidden chemicals. I'll come back to them and buy more of this for friends.

Spicy Tulsi Chai

Posted by 5141089498718213645 on Sep 04, 2013

I loved this tea! Great flavour and good to have a different tasting tea as I drink a lot of peppermint and green tea. Will definitely order again :)

Great drink

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Mar 20, 2013

One of my favorite tulsi tastes. Herbs make it quite pleasant and interesting drink.

A slight perk-me-up

Posted by SavoringLife on Jan 09, 2014

It tastes alright (I drink it without adding sweeteners) and it does give a slightly perk-me-up. And nah, it is not spicy unless you can't tolerate any spiciness at all.

Great

Posted by 5431948600581235274 on Mar 01, 2014

Organic, healthy and very tasty!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »