Ваша корзина пуста
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Экономия: ₽473.56 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Pet Store Manager

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal May 23, 2013

I've been a successful manager of a major pet store for over 14 years. I sell the Missing Link brand of products and have a great deal of experience with them. I am passionate almost to an extreme about pet health, and the lack of essential fatty acids in most pets' diet is something that I can get downright preachy about. The major ingrediant here is flax seed, which contains a good amount of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Over time, this will improve skin and coat, protect joint helath, and generally provide better health. The sunflower seed, carrot, barley and acidophilus, in lesser amounts, provide useful nutrition too. Start small and work up gradually (over a month or so)to a full serving. It is almost tasteless and your pet won't mind you sprinkling a bit in their food. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

my dog loved the first time he try it.

Отзыв оставлен 5606910455758593166 Jul 12, 2013

very good product .He seem to love to eat and the iherb very fast shipping too. Thank you.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

seems healthy. dog likes the taste. quite large portion.

Отзыв оставлен 5060997621606835025 Oct 28, 2015

Quite a large bag. My mid sized dog ate it for a couple of months. Coat is shiny. (Note: But then again she eats other good foods too, it's not only this powder that's helpful. )

The Pug Likes It

Отзыв оставлен 5139876467848860239 Feb 27, 2016

Our pug is a real finicky eater, maybe we spoiled him, but he eats a lot of chicken we cook for him. What we do is season the meat with this product just about when it's done and he gobbles it all up. Good for him and good for us!

Позиции 1-4 из 4